something for cheat hungry people :P

Best answers
I like playing around in games sometimes, ya know....go into a single player game, turn on god mode, get infinite weapons and ammo...

why not implement something of the sort that can be used under sv_cheats or whatever?

like infinite ki, god mode, get every move, etc...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and then it becomes counter-strike. where you are considered cheating if your good.

you don't know how much more annoying it will become then.

Best answers
heh, i would do that. esf kinda gets...well...BORING..at times. it would be fun to change things up a bit. also with god mode, you could spar ALL DAY LONG against someone, and get real good...like i had suggestion b4 the beta came out :p

Best answers
Originally posted by raz1337
I like playing around in games sometimes, ya know....go into a single player game, turn on god mode, get infinite weapons and ammo...

why not implement something of the sort that can be used under sv_cheats or whatever?

like infinite ki, god mode, get every move, etc...
You never encourage cheating... Its homo and not fun at all. Once one cheat is allowed 50,000,000,000,000 more cheats will come in that ESF cannot control. No cheats!

Best answers
If cheats get put in, I think it will turn into CS where everybody that's good will be accused of cheating.. >.>

Best answers
Yeap and everyone will delete ESF and a move onto a different Dragon Ball Z Mod.

Best answers
It wouldn't be a good mod without cheats.
Look at CS a lot of cheats that's why it's so popular.
without cheats ESF will never be big.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
THATS a idiotic statement. let it be small then. NO CHEATS.

Best answers
Originally posted by abused_ducky
im sorry but everybody would have to agree with me when i say this.

WTF!??!???!? ;( ;( ;( :\

what you said is just lame.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
well, the only thing i want it Powerlevel change command! so i can TEST my attack and beams on bots ;)

Best answers
Yeah could they make a sv_ varialbe for a STARTING PL? this owuld let you make your own server and start the PLs on some value. Or would this be cheatable?

Best answers
nah its setting your server to the settings you want.

Best answers
Still lame though
Joining a server with a starting pl of say 10 million, when you join the game you die from mass spawn beam attacks and no to mention the high the pl the big the damage and radius of beams. Even if you made it out of the spawn you would die from the radius of the exploded beam.

The point of the game is to kill the enemy to raise you PL so you can transform into gain more pl to do more dmg and its the same for the enemy gain more power to transform to attack the person that has transformed.

Could you image the series starting off with Goku being the strongest fighter the whole series at the very start of the show...

This mod is meant to be true to the series as it can be. If they wanted to add those type of commands for people to use, i think they would have been added by now.

Best answers
um if you didnt notice, this would be for playing around. example: you want to try something out and you want to not have to spend 45 mins building your PL up fighting against bots to transform buu or something. you could just start your own lan server and in advanced options check "starting PL" and enter a value. all players that join would start at this level so they would be as strong as you.

i dont view this as a thing to use for proper servers for the net just as some server-side options for when you want to muck about on your own lan or computer with bots or mates. but if it would be cheatable then dont add it.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that sounds like it would work. i mean, if everybody that joins that server starts off with the specified power level than its not cheating. but in the eyes of some people it is.

Best answers
You Can't Say Homo, you got to say Batiboy:

on the subject: NO

Best answers
Originally posted by abused_ducky
Ok I haven't flammed anybody on these forums yet... Well, lets say my time has come. I think you are a little 12 year old that blows ass at ESF so you want to resort to cheating.. Why do you think people hate Counter strike. Why I'll tell you why because most of the good people that do play cheat. I think that has been the most ****ed up statement I have heard since grade one. Make your own Mod called "Dragon Mod Cheating edition" and see how popular it gets. Hahaha I can't believe just how stupid some people are.. NO CHEATS

Best answers
/me claps at R@!D3R

Nicely said

Think this thread will be closed soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom