Something a little different, and origional! (wip)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, im making a project, dont think the models are going to be in any game, but the rough outline is that im going to make 2 angels and 2 falled angels, male and female of each, heres the male angel so far.
i was going for a sort of greek soldier type look for his armour and dress, still need to make the hair and wings, but thatll be in an update.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is coming out really nice hope to see an update on the hair and wings! I think the hands are a little bit big..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Nice. His faced is just a little distorted, and his feet are kinda long.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, the feel arent finished i guess, and the hands im planning on re-doing, im not happy with them at all.

Best answers
looks pritty good :) with some re modeling you could make it an android 16 :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id rather not, im going for an origional piece...

here a quick skin so far, gonna model the wings on tomorrow, and skinmap his body. do you think i should make the muscle on his armour less defined?

please note, this is not the final colour of the armour...im just messing arround finding out how to do good chrome effects in max.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude, thats awesome, i love it, Gj ,especially for max, i dont know how to mode lthere yet. but i am gonna learn soon, i like it dude.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woooo i have made some armour that i actually like the look of, (material wise...) im trying to learn about raytracer effects so i can have things reflecting in his shiiiiiny armour, tell me what you think (ignore the green pole coming from his back, thats the start of his wings :p)

also ignore the crappy skin texture, i havent done it properly yet.

Best answers
the face realy reminds me of horror movies, its scary.
besides that, you did a very good model! gj!

Best answers
GJ it looks alot better now :D is it for a roman fighting mod ;) since it really looks like roman soldier (as someone else said before)

here is a roman soldier picture

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
noooo its not a roman soldier...has anyone played heroes of might and magic? i liked the archangel from that, and took that as inspiration.

i need someone who is good at realistic skinning to help me with this, im still modeling the hair, the wings are done, i need someone who can skin feathers and then make an alphamap so that the model doesnt look blocky...like, you can see through the gaps in the feathers...

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks very nice man, alphamapping would sure look great on him...
keep us updated ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

its almost done now, its not gonna be an angel, more like some sort of grecian gladiator, still gonna make some sort of bad guy deamon hehe i have a kick ass idea for him...real plane skin, harsh assed sword, black shiney armour with a red trim :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yeah wery nice there , i rely like the way you meshsmoothed it :D gj

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it wasnt actually meshsmoothed, i just toggled nurms itterations on, and edited the iteration so it looked good. ill update later so check back

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom