Someone Ripped Ned's Goku/Trunks Heads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't tell, the pics aren't large enough.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, it's a rip. All ripped from ESF-World. The Goku is completely NeD's, Trunks has NeD's head (not the real one lmao) and Vegeta I think is Toast's model. Could be wrong though. ****ing rippers I hope they die. ;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, it's a rip. All ripped from ESF-World. The Goku is completely NeD's, Trunks has NeD's head (not the real one lmao) and Vegeta I think is Toast's model. Could be wrong though. ****ing rippers I hope they die. ;(
Nah

Neds Goku - http://www.esf-world.de/index.php?c=fileinfo&file_id=23392

Textures are sharper and brighter, shows off more of the blue undershirt, boots are widely different, has actual muscles on the arms, more defined hair, and a few other minor differences from the other one. Doubtful that its Neds.

Trunks looks absolutely nothing like the others.

Can't find a good enough looking vegeta pic so I cant say but I doubt it.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That pic and the ingame model look a little different. To me, that looks like Ned's model with alterations.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea it uses Ned's heads but you should send this to Ned and not here..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, the picture is just too small so it doesn't show all the details. It is infact NeD's model, Trunks was edited, yes, but the base is also NeD's model. I'm sure of it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Same exact eyes, looks like he reskinned the rest blurring most of the detail out. Definitely ripped.

Best answers
nop, im 100% sure it isn't Neds. You can tell. The way the hair was done is different + the way they drew the top part of the chest. It isn't neds.

-GuZzie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nop, im 100% sure it isn't Neds. You can tell. The way the hair was done is different + the way they drew the top part of the chest. It isn't neds.

-GuZzie
That's because of the angle. NeD's pic is from an amphas, and this is like 30 degrees. That's why it looks like the hair is different, but it isn't.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its possible... i know for a fact those DBZ tribute people for warcraft 3 are freaks, and did alot of this stuff on there forumns before they closed down/got closed down.

but i dont know if we can prove it, its in warcraft 3's game engine.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I knew I'm the only one who can recognize my models, it seems to be my Vegeta with Kreshi's Vegeta's head...

The rest are NeD's...

The bodies could also be NeD's, it looks like he just messed up the UVMaps so the textures dont look the same.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're certain that those are yours, you should head over there and start ripping into them.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
please don't start an inter-forum war though.

rippers are scum, if they come here, they will be expelled. thats about all we can do.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of course not, I'm all for avoiding a confrontation but I have to stand up at least to say something, if they start with immature comments I'll drop it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Apparently they don't like being called thieves. Their thread has been removed.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Still dont change the fact that that was in fact the head of Neds Goku. That im 100% sure.

Dunno about the Trunks and Vegeta since i never used them.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Still dont change the fact that that was in fact the head of Neds Goku. That im 100% sure.

Dunno about the Trunks and Vegeta since i never used them.
Take it from me, the Trunks and Goku are NeD's and the Vegeta's body is my old armored Vegeta combined with Kreshi's Vegeta's head...

Not much that can be done...they'll be using models downloaded from ESF-World in their mod, claiming them their own creation...basterds =/

Best answers
Whoah whoah whoah. NeD made a Goku? I knew he made a Vegitto and a Trunks. Did he make any others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom