someone please help me finish this

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/pro/bbadapter/mario.zip

i was able to make the basic model in about 30-45 minutes,
and i dont have it in me to finish it, must sleep, forget about nintendo characters in esf for one day,...ZzZ...ZzZ...
though the body needs redoing, i like the head,(note on the face of the model i didnt intend for it to wind up like that but i accidentally deleted the face skin),

itll either get stolen or finished if i put it up here like this, and i dont care either way, id post pictures but the file itself is about the filesize of a screencapture, so here ya go, the unfinished ms3d of mario again

http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/pro/bbadapter/mario.zip

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont mean to double post but im in a hurry, my mom may get out of the hospital today and i may or may not go pick here up in just a minute, depends if she is, but anyone tell me why assigning regular size skeletons to a smalll frame messes with the animation big time?, see your answer later when im back

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
blehh shes in there for another day, but i leave this model to anyone to finish, its not great but it could possible help people who cant model learn a lil bit, oh and about the pictures again, how about you write anglfire up yourself and make them allow hotlinking,

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
www.strike9.com They're a bit slow to load sometimes, but you can get free picture hsoting space and 100 MB/month bandwidth. It's what I use to host pics I wanna post.

-Karrde-

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill try that, but the models hands are like that, cuz its unfinished, only part i tried on was the head, the rest i threw together so he'd have a body,

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks, i didnte xpect anyone to do that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom