Someone Can Make Me a Signature?

Best answers
Well, after a long time using my (lovely) signature, I decided to get a new one. So please guys/girls, make me a nice sig and post it here.
Amm.. about the topic..
pick one of the subjects:
1.Goku Genki Dama (Spirit bomb).
2.Gohan SSJ 2 Kamehameha (Cell saga).
3.Goku SSJ 2 Kamehameha.
Choose whatever you want.
Thank you very very very very very very etc. etc. Much!
If my English distorb you, fix me!

virtue

V
Im not accustomed to this kind of thing, but to tell your my opinion. If you just want a sig to use, then make your own, unless you have a nice friend to make you one, I dont know anyone that would. But then again im new here. But i really do suggest making your own. Its fun, but takes time. And the time to make a good one isnt something many people will spend on anothers enjoyment. Unless theyre in practice or something. Many good tuts on the net including ones from the following:
1. thewebmachine.com
2. absolutecross.com
3. good-tutorials.com
4. planetphotoshop.com
These were in my fav's, I know webmachine is very awesome for sure tho.
Trust me, you have to learn, its very cool and fun and weeeeeeeee. Anyway, good luck.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
virtue said:
Im not accustomed to this kind of thing, but to tell your my opinion. If you just want a sig to use, then make your own, unless you have a nice friend to make you one, I dont know anyone that would. But then again im new here. But i really do suggest making your own. Its fun, but takes time. And the time to make a good one isnt something many people will spend on anothers enjoyment. Unless theyre in practice or something. Many good tuts on the net including ones from the following:
1. thewebmachine.com
2. absolutecross.com
3. good-tutorials.com
4. planetphotoshop.com
Trust me, you have to learn, its very cool and fun and weeeeeeeee. Anyway, good luck.
Maybe he doesn't have photoshop? Jeeez...

I'm sorry I can't help you, but I'd recommend PMing some people

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
virtue said:
1. thewebmachine.com
2. absolutecross.com
3. good-tutorials.com
4. planetphotoshop.com
On the contrary, http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=8012.

virtue

V
Course he has photoshop, his reason for not making his own is because "he cant work with it". I understand fully. But all points taken. I admit I was judgemental.

Maybe Ill make him one anyway just for fun. But school starts for me again on monday, so Ill be busy. Its a long shot, But if I get to work on one, Ill let you know Tiger.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DoomTiger, you have to realize that some people have other things they consider more important than making you a sig.

That's why I ask you to stop bumping this thread with double posts, and contact someone from the Sig Makers List via PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom