Someon pleeeeease Help me T_T!!

Best answers
:cry: I just installed steam and went to browse games and got the ESF_Full download from this site.. when i install the Full ESF game and put a shortvut on my desktop, when i double click the shortcut it takes me to browse games... so i tried to get in from steam and still it takes me to browse games... for some reason the thing wont let me play? has anyone experienced this or have advice? please god help me T_T!!!

(also im sorry i didnt post this in newbie central, my mistake.. its just that im a bit saddened by this)

Best answers
do you have half life with a ligitament cd-key? because this happens when you dont have half life installed...or counter strike

Best answers
no i do not have counter strike or half life installed on steam.... i should get my cd key out and try.... thanks alot man (everyone please also post more suggestions ideas)

Best answers
lol yes you need half life installed after that install 1.2 into the half life folder and then play away ^^ (you also need 1.2.1)

Best answers
hmm well i need a counter strike or halfife CD key XD ehehe and i have 1.2 Full version.... this is all so confusin to me... my friend all he did was install steam then esf and it worked...i think steam just hates me TT

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom