Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
hey r there any skinners who wanna help with a really small up coming mod? i mean me and my friend dont intend to make this huge, its only gonna be for us and whoever else wants it cause we dont have the time to make a giant mod and attempt to release it to everybody, its gonna be for g-gundam, but since theres gonna be gundam universe coming up, its probly just gonna be the fighters outside of their suits, itll have all of the shuffle alliance, schwarz, master asia, and some other people uve seen fighting out of the suits, i know it sounds kinda dumb, like whats the point of g-gundam if they dont even have gundams, but ive always just wanted a fighting mod with alot of fast kicking and punching and darting around without actually flying. if anybodys interested or has ideas then just post em here,
right now we just need a skinner, we will probly need more later but for now, im gonna model and animate, my friends gonna code and map, all the 2d artists and stuff will come later if the mod progresses

Best answers
cool, like i said, its not even really a serious mod, like ill never ride ur ass about finishing stuff or anything like that, u could take 5 weeks to finish a hand skin and we wouldnt care

*edit* oh yeah, IM me, ill send u a model ive already finished and u can start skinnin that first

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eee! i love doing none serious mods! you can count me in since the 2 other mods who names shall not be said died... yaay..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea plz put shijing in hes awesome

hey fanman i can get sounds too

IM me on luap0728

Best answers
alright sweet, ill take anybody at all who wants in, i dont care how badly u suck at whatever u do, especially now cause i just talked to my friend and he was being a dumbass when he said he can code, so im about to put a help wanted out for a coder, now im all depressed cause no mod that started without a coder has lived very long

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats true.... both of mine were started without coders, then we gave up without a coder....if only they grew on trees eee!

Best answers
well, ill bust my ass to find one, i dont even care if he sucks, as long as he improves it doesnt matter if its even his first day

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, im bored, so i'll post my uses, yaay!
1.sprite maker/editor
2.n00bish skill at model editing
3.i can do sounds
4. gfx stuff like main menu
5. and lots of other minor little jobso_O

Best answers
alright cool, like i said i dont care if anybody sucks or not, as long as they promise to improve as time goes on, and also i forgot to mention if u wanna join make sure u state ur talents, and the only catch for joining is, u have to bust ur butts in finding a coder too, i think if everybody honestly shares in this task we can catch one in no time, and the skinners, email me at [email protected], ill send u the first model to see how good u r(im just checkin it doesnt mean if u dont do so well ill kick u off)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was just thinkin, you got a good idea with the out-of suit gundam runners, but, howz about chrono trigger mod? each character will get one weapon out of a selection of unique swords and stuff for each character and some spells that you get one by one in a kinda "pl" style. and we could make it pretty fast so lots of jumpin and combos without actually flyin! it would be cool to fight as magus with sickle and darkmatter spell, its kinda hard to explain, but think abou it ^_^
i'll go huntin for a coder now! *looks behind him* nope, none here, i'll keep checkin *runs downstairs*

Best answers
well somebody tried makin a chrono trigger mod and it got shut down, so we probly shouldnt do that

Best answers
bout a Final Fantasy mod not dat the gundam thing is a bad idea or anythin i still wanna do that :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
awww.. well theres enough dbz mods that have been stopped like bid for power, so why not? if they do try at us, i suppose we could bring em out as some ninja dudes and then release the chrono stuff custom!

Best answers
well see, theres already a final fantasy mod comin up, its at http://www.modded.net/~ef/ well i just wanted to do this mod cause its never been done, all these other ideas r in the process of bein done and they look like they will be winners

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
true, true... i dunno.. theres sommat about gundam thats not right... its more of a huge machine thing, i say ponder it a little more... like do an akira mod or another anime that you dont see mods of often....like a jthm mod! yaay!

Best answers
well we could put all sorts of good fighters in this game, im just usin the g-gundam fighters as a starting point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom