somebody should make ssj3 vegeta (pic inside)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You kinda copied my post.As for those pics krillin isn't even a saiyan so how can he go ssj4 those are so fake so very ****ing fake.

Scruffie

S
Lighten up...

Notice SSJ 5 Goku looks nothing like SSJ 5 Vegeta.

I thought they all transformed along the same guidelines?

Best answers
You kinda copied my post.As for those pics krillin isn't even a saiyan so how can he go ssj4 those are so fake so very ****ing fake.
I told you everything is a fake(Dragon Ball AF)
and who copied which post?

Best answers
People think there is a SSJ5 because Brolli in his first transformed state looks like Goku "but bigger" so people say "Wow SSJ5"

but other may think different

Best answers
the pictures of SSJ5 and onwards are images done by fans of what the character of Dragon Ball Z/GT would look like if there was ever a SSJ5+ level but sadly there isn't.

I was even reading that a Sayian could tranforms from SSJ1 straight to SSJ4 (if they had there tail when they were in SSJ1 form) all they would need to do is power up to SSJ1 looks at the moon or an energy form that is equal to the moon or in Goku's case "look at the earth from space" and he would become the gaint golden monkey (forgot the correct name) then he would need to remain in control of the beast within for a few moment to transform again.

But if they ever do make another DB series would love to see what new things they will have.

Don't forget they are making the movie of Dragon Ball, almost pissed myself laughing when a poll vote was done to see who should play Vegeta and at number 1 it was Jackie Chan. Will be interesting to see how they get the beams/flying/melee combat done to the way it is done in the cartoon series.

Best answers
Haha, those pics are funny, ssj8? krilens a saiyan?

Best answers
okay vegeta skips 3

vegeta skips 3 goes to 3 and a half witch is golden monkey and kicks gokus ass for a while when goku was at lvl4 vegeta got his power from baby and baby makes him go 3 and a half and 4.... damn im not even in gt but i still know what happens and by THE WAy he does make it to 5

Best answers
SSJ 4 Gotenks:

that lookst pretty real to me dose he ever go SSJ4

SORRY dbz n00b

Best answers
Originally posted by DaKiLLa
SSJ 4 Gotenks:

that lookst pretty real to me dose he ever go SSJ4

SORRY dbz n00b
he never goes ss4 and he looks way more real in this pic.

:talk:

Best answers
Lol i can tell VERY easily that it is fake. Lol i mean in a way it does look real but i can tell cuz of the hair.:]

Best answers
ROTFLMAO really this thread is a joke seriously ok dont even talk about trunks or gotenks which includes trunks going past ssj3 trunks has no tail so IMPOSSIBLE for him to magically have a tail that he never had and be ssj4 alsdhgkjashgkjahgakbvweif ok? its like krillen ssj4 LMAO

so heres my idea for a new model = Piccolo ssj3 with the long blonde hair eh? or maybe ill make a model of myself and i will be ssj348723987592572 which will be the giant moneky with long purple and black and gold hair and have red and green eyes with polka dots k?

just no plz stop this its gone too far

Best answers
I hate to disapoint you. And this point may have already been mentioned but vegeta never goes ssj3. He skips that level in the show. The game is based on the show so i think that what will happen. its an ok idea though

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i never said that vegeta went ssj3, and if so based on the series then why are they mixing up the sagas. ya know like having buu and cell at once. it not like its a problem, it has to have a good mix of chars. which it does

Best answers
LOL miking up the sagas? its not a story mode game is just a fighting game every DBZ game has all the characters from different sagas, what other option is there ? i mean its hard to have all these characters and have the right sagas and also ages like gohan being so young and yet there is majin buu and in the show when majin buu was around he was mystic it shouldnt be THAT accurate but at least it should have characters that exist thats just MY OPINION tho and i realize many ppl are big DBAF fans on this forum and they hate what i say oh well......

Best answers
I see what you mean but they are not mixing up sagas. They are showing the levels. For example. Vegeta goes ssj2 YES but he is majin so they put that in(or maybe they well. Whatever its just an example). So im guessing they are going to go that way and go straight to ssj4

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom