Best answers
SomeBody know a good Bojack trunks :cry: OR can can someone make one for me :laff:

Best answers
i "was" gonna release one:S
check the topic called "teasers"

Best answers
Why not release it anyways I thought it was wonderful I know there was all that flaming and what not but I've learned not to care about what some jackass thinks of me. They also were trying to rush you but so what you could just take your time not tryin to sound pushy but who cares what they think you could still release it whatever you want to do though is your descision I kinda wanted to use it to.

Best answers
i like mystix and pros bojack trunks those are the best done so far

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hmmm, sometimes people see things different and when posting something people tend to think you ment something else while you actually ment it in a good way... Mystix thinks everyone is after his models... maybe sometimes people just want to help others out... I make money with hosting projects.... Maybe I like doing this in my own time because I'm a great fan of ESF, I was working on Bid For Power: Special Edition, when it got cancelled I just found it boring... Now I have found a new project which I intend to complete... but in order to do so, I need help... It might be a good idea to look at that point of view... So to make it clear once and for all, Mystix---> I'm not after any of your work, just want to help you guys out... The problem between me and PRO has nothing to do with you or anybody else... and btw... No-one flamed your work !!! Or atleast, I didn't do it !

Greetz,

Snake-D

Best answers
Originally posted by Snake-D
Hmmm, sometimes people see things different and when posting something people tend to think you ment something else while you actually ment it in a good way... Mystix thinks everyone is after his models... maybe sometimes people just want to help others out... I make money with hosting projects.... Maybe I like doing this in my own time because I'm a great fan of ESF, I was working on Bid For Power: Special Edition, when it got cancelled I just found it boring... Now I have found a new project which I intend to complete... but in order to do so, I need help... It might be a good idea to look at that point of view... So to make it clear once and for all, Mystix---> I'm not after any of your work, just want to help you guys out... The problem between me and PRO has nothing to do with you or anybody else... and btw... No-one flamed your work !!! Or atleast, I didn't do it !

Greetz,

Snake-D
#1 you killed that thread.
#2 nothing mystix showed was his, it was all mine you idiot, hes just one of many people i've chosen to test my things.
#3 youve gotten over 100 posts in 3 days, spamity spam spam spam.
#4 no one cares what Bid For Power : Special Edition you worked for because it had NOTHING to do with the ORIGONAL MOD and you think we all should bow down befor the great master of something no one here has ever herd of.
#5 you dont make money hosting things, you lose money unless you have 10 gajillion ad's on your site, and since yours has none, you make nothing, you pay money for the space and bandwith to the server its on.

True, PM me about gettin the Trunks i've been working on.

--edit--
here's what it looks like if you didnt see it befor :

Best answers
Why

Originally posted by HELLSPAWN
lol @ moshe, he wants a GOOD bojack trunks... that one kinda sucks
I love his ssj hair!!!!!
SOOO cool!!!
Anyway it's your choise

Best answers
Th3Pr0fessi0na1 - dame(i write damn as dame....:))!! where can i get this model from?!

Best answers
snake-d.. the beef u got with pro is my buisness.. pros a homie and i gots his back
if u disrespectin pro.. u disrespectin me:\

now lets plz get back on topic

almostdeleted

A
I dont get why people want it so much.. Its just a model.. Its a good model, but once again, its only a model. Its not the end of the world if you dont get it...

Best answers
yeah but it is like pokemon, you've gotta catch em all

like I frequently change my ESF sounds and models for the hell of it

So Th3Pr0fessi0na1 you have a URL that I could pillage your models from ?
Pritty please, with sugar on top

Best answers
*patiently waiting for pr0 to put his stuff online*

Pr0, once again, that's some awesome ****.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom