some

Best answers
wel this is a fuve when there are ussj they shal be stroner than ssj2 (if they dont are yet) andthey shall be strong and htey cant move so faast its like db books. well and in any maps it shuld be human. normaly peaple whit 25 hp or somthing, and they walk around in the map and if they see somone like cell or fizea they shall run avay and screem. nad then i wonna ask why not a ssj4?

Best answers
first off all ussj is stronger then ssj2! the rest beyond this point i don't understand! "why not a ssj4?" u ask cuz the team hates GT and i wil unbalance the game!

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first off all ussj is stronger then ssj2! the rest beyond this point i don't understand! "why not a ssj4?" u ask cuz the team hates GT and i wil unbalance the game!
SSJ4 will not unbalance the game SSJ4 will be an other trans that's it , the new PL bounus Idee can't unbalance the game.They just said no SSJ4 or movie characters , wait for a ESF 1.3 addon they might have SSJ1000000 if you want.SSJ2 > USSJ , SSJ2 power it's similer to USSJ but SSJ2 much faster 10X fasters then a USSJ

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wel this is a fuve when there are ussj they shal be stroner than ssj2 (if they dont are yet) andthey shall be strong and htey cant move so faast its like db books. well and in any maps it shuld be human. normaly peaple whit 25 hp or somthing, and they walk around in the map and if they see somone like cell or fizea they shall run avay and screem. nad then i wonna ask why not a ssj4?
1)He/She suggests that there is a USSJ form for the Sayains which is stronger than SSJ2 (Incorrect but maybe if you sacrifice enough speed...) but slower.

2)In maps there should be NPC humans with 25hp who walk around the maps and run away from villains.

3)He/She also suggests SSJ4.

1) Trunks has USSJ but only him and Vegeta used it for battle and Vegeta didn't use it much.

2) Maybe but it really wouldn't do much and would only slow the server.

3) ESF + GT = No. Sorry the team don't accept GT (Like 99% of the sane DBZ fans).

Another translation by the 2nd Son. Pay by cheque or card?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
1)He/She suggests that there is a USSJ form for the Sayains which is stronger than SSJ2 (Incorrect but maybe if you sacrifice enough speed...) but slower.

2)In maps there should be NPC humans with 25hp who walk around the maps and run away from villains.

3)He/She also suggests SSJ4.

1) Trunks has USSJ but only him and Vegeta used it for battle and Vegeta didn't use it much.

2) Maybe but it really wouldn't do much and would only slow the server.

3) ESF + GT = No. Sorry the team don't accept GT (Like 99% of the sane DBZ fans).

Another translation by the 2nd Son. Pay by cheque or card?
NO MONEY FOR YOU
you used google translate to translate newbish>english
thats cheating :p
also ill add that ussj is weaker by much then ssj2 and also its slower

Best answers
yea the ussj shall be realy slow but dident goku to go ussj when he train whit gohan like in the esf_timeapcher sorry for my bad english. any way he said to gohan there he was stronger than cell but he wass to slow to isent taht right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom