Some words for the moment.

Best answers
Threads like this are VERY worth the read :] :cry: .

Izzy, good luck on playing ESF again.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That almost brought a tear to my eye. To see someone so into the mod, when they don't even play it. Threads like these greatly inspire developers (I know, because I'm on a mod team). This is one of the best reads I've had in the past few weeks.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hes so into the mod cause he hasnt played it yet. Let someone throw and laser him for an hour and lets see how much he likes esf o_o.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Hes so into the mod cause he hasnt played it yet. Let someone throw and laser him for an hour and lets see how much he likes esf o_o.
Heh, so so true.

Best answers
That isn't very nice to say :p. Anyways, yeah, I may not have played the internet version of esf, but I know enough about something being so fast-paced that unless you're some kind of genius (or a spammer, either way :p) you would probably be blasted on your first respawn... that isn't a bad thing, unless you've got a short fuse--something I thank the Lord for not giving me.

And if what you're implying is that I haven't played the mod yet, which I doubt... errr... I've got nothing to say about that ^_^. My experiences on this game are albeit, a little archaic, but that doesn't mean I haven't played the latest version. I enjoyed this mod because it's an exhilirating, fast-paced experience, and in case I haven't said it before, I thrive on fast paced games :).

Oh, and to all the moderators... this isn't a dead thread... is it? *flings hands forward in an attempt to block the inevitable kaio-ken times four kame hame ha* (heheh, the size of that blast in the saiyan saga manga still gives me the shivers.)

Best answers
Welcome, and intresting thread Now I feel like I gotta use proper punctuation and spelling just so I don't ruin the thread :(

Zeonix said:
Lol don't scare him off :p

Or how bout getting killed by map nukers over and over again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom