some wallpapers (my firsts)

Best answers
hi u all theas are my first WP's
i would realy like to get C&C even that i know that i aint the best and i need some fixes here and there :]
1)firetwirl
2)death

the 2nd one is my latest work and i have some more but i need some sleep so maybe somtime else :rolleyes:
what u guys thing :no::rolleyes::yes:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mm I don't like the second one i'm afraid, too many things don't go together.
the text doesn't fit with the wallpaper, and the white "crack" thingy in the middle is totally out of place.

first one is better (plus it has my name :D), it just flows better.

Best answers
hmm well 10x
and actualy my original nick is "MASTER ORION" just an ESF\DBZ forum so i changed it to sayan master :)

well if u dont understand that "thing" in the middel is actualy made in purpes to show somthing like a shadow of "DEATH" or somthing like that it looks like an angel is some swort of looking...so try to see it in a new way now and tell me what u think
allsow the text is like a black and white inversed of the oposit part of the pictur i think it is nice but every one have his one taste so i think it is nice and u might think the oposit :]

10x for the critz :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the 1st thingy is .... ok... but dunno something makes there others that i dont like it much ^^....
The second.... I really like the riplling of the Artwork! But the white...(keyhole) ... Is just white? Make there a background! Its not hard to make a background! But to find or do ! ^^ Gj 7/10 Overall

Best answers
well 10x
i dunno what is the prob with that part being only white...?!?!?!?
well it suppose to be like this...nvm i have some better stuff...just need to uploadz :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i liuekd the 2nd one, looked interesting, the first is kinda plain and boring..the text needs changing aswell on both of em...

דרך אגב,אתה ישראלי?

Best answers
well i understand what u mean but i like it that way =/
וכן אני מישראל אבל אחי אסור לכתוב פה בשפות אחרות

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't, they aren't my cup of tea. To many different random effects. There is no order, no type of theme. Anyone can make a background that is organish/redish and call it a firetwirl, plus the second one has a terrible font, mixed with a terrible white thing.

Best answers
heres a tip for the second one homes, hue/sturate the whole thing so its the same colour, then duplicate the layer and play with the filter so that you get some wicked effects, i cant stand seeing a wallpaper like that having over 5colours or so.

-SaN

Retired
Best answers
I don't really like either, it doesn't 'speak' to me. it's a bit plain, and I don't get any feeling out of it. probably because it basically has no abstract shape in it at all. so your eyes wander all over the wallpaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom