Best answers
nothing special tryed to make a some sort of fire wall where deatscythe is flying through need some comments sorry if its just a plain and simpel wall

Best answers
Not bad...I just don't like the big red spot on the hand. It's just a little too much.

Best answers
i like simpel things that looks nice never had the need to make something special or something :tired: iff it looks good and simpel it's always okee for me :tired:

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Gentatsu
nothing special
that's the best way to describe it... like u said, I don't know how familiar u are with photoshop, so it's hard to give a good opinion about itpersonally, there are a lot of hingson it that I wouldn't have added, like the lines that are red and black... makes it look worse imho, the bg isn't too bad, u need to work on ur typography though, but that's somehing a lot of artists have

Best answers
appreciate the honesty:) so i know whut i do wrong :) learn from ya mistakes they say:tired:

Best answers
There was some solarization right? Becuase the black looks a little choppy compared to the rest of the image. The whole image looks smooth but the back. It is ok...but it could use some tweaking

Best answers
Originally posted by koblano
There was some solarization right? Becuase the black looks a little choppy compared to the rest of the image. The whole image looks smooth but the back. It is ok...but it could use some tweaking
nope no solarization :tired:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom