Some theory behind DBZ

✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
The DBZ series is based on the old energy (chi or ki) that the chinese/japanese (don't know actually) found out.
They could use this energy to recover faster(heal), and all sorts of things.
Some people say that this form of energy is just your adrenaline, but personaly i think it really is some kind of energy.
3 years ago there was a website called 'DBVortex' and i saw some tutorials how to meditate, and how to create Ki-bals(and further).
I have followed that tutorial, and i found out how to use this chi. I even practiced this with a friend, and in the cold winter you could actually feel the warm energy.
Like explained in one of the following websites, the 'real' chi does not have a physical form like in DBZ, but with alot(reall alot) of training you can master the 'Third eye'. With this third eye you can actually see aura's and energy.

Most of you proberly think that I am crazy, but i know better.
For those of you who are interested:

These were some of the tutorials, which were on DBVortex.
http://www.geocities.com/ki_trainers/

And this is another website about ki
http://misterjester.tripod.com/misterjester/

I hope this was useful for some of you,

Dutchmeat

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah....

or, you could... y'know, get a life?

yes i believe in aura's and the like, but learning it from a website? get a grip. it takes martial artists years of training and patiance to learn.

✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Like i said this was 3 years ago, and i only mastered the 'ki-ball' attack, and it was pretty easy to learn. Offcourse to be a real pro you'll have to practice every single day, but what people do with their lives isn't any of my business.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ki blast

This technique can kill someone so be careful.
First make a ki ball, visualize a beam of light going through what your blasting at, then tighten all your muscles in your body and jerk your hands forward willing the ki ball or blast to hurt the opponent. Don't be close to the opponent when this is done or your sure to kill them also don't be surprised if this doesn't work this is the hardest technique to get down.
I rofled. 2112

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Wanted: Someone for me to shoot a ki blast at, must bring your own chi, safety not guaranteed, I have only done this once before.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like i said this was 3 years ago, and i only mastered the 'ki-ball' attack, and it was pretty easy to learn. Offcourse to be a real pro you'll have to practice every single day, but what people do with their lives isn't any of my business.
so the fact i've been training for nearly 12 years makes no difference, because someone who's read a website tutorial for 3 can kill me with a thought =[

Best answers
Buckethead shoots at least two hundred ki blasts every day... ;)

Best answers
The guy that trained Bruce Lee also says he masters the ki and that he has the power to knock people down by just using his mind..

I like to think of him as a crazy old fool.

By the way, ever seen Kung Fu Hustle? I KNOW BUDDHIST PALM!! The 20-cent manual helped me well!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ki-ball said:
First I would suggest grounding yourself if your a begginer, after that concentrate on your hara then send the ki to your hands, form this ki that is at your hands into a ball and voila a ki ball. You shouldn't have your hands clamped together it should be about 2 to 4 inches apart, after you've made the ki ball you would feel tingling on your hands it should feel good and warm this may also be felt all throughout your body(note must have done well on meditation to do this if you don't get it your first try keep trying). What you do with the ki ball is up to you; you can do a ki blast(hard for a begginer) or you can heal someone to heal someone just will the ki ball to heal them and push it into their body preferably where the body part hurts. Next thing to try is making two ki balls this is more advanced and pretty much self explanatory.
cya guys i'm off to train XD

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it also says that you have to believe in it in order to actualy generate anything from your spirit, it does have a warm feeling but nothing stronger (Ive read about it and then I saw Gohan teach Videl how to use KI so I tryed he's way and it did make my hands warm) all that is needed is a good concentration...

and maybe it sounds dumb even to try it but
believe in it and you shall be warm!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The warm feeling that they say you feel is actualy you own body heat.
When you bring your hands togeter one hand feels the other's warmth.
That's it, nothing more, not ki, not chakra, just caloric energy.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted at http://www.geocities.com/ki_trainers/
Please be careful when doing these techniques, use common sense, I'am not responsible for you actions.
I needed a good laugh today, so thank you.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The warm feeling that they say you feel is actualy you own body heat.
When you bring your hands togeter one hand feels the other's warmth.
That's it, nothing more, not ki, not chakra, just caloric energy.
don't you mean kinetic energy?

Best answers
Dutchmeat, post this on www.bullshido.net. I dare you.

Maybe add another slab to the mountain of other self-proclaimed "ki-users" that were thouroughly owned in bullshido throwdowns...?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're both wrong! Kinetic energy is energy from moving bodies (E=1/2*m*v^2), and while caloric energy is the internal energy that flows between two reservoirs, I had to look it up just to know what you were talking about. If you're going to call it anything, call it thermal energy, but the phenomenon is really just the heat that radiates from your hand not going off into the air like it normally does, but into the other hand.

And really man, stop listening to that crap.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The guy that trained Bruce Lee also says he masters the ki and that he has the power to knock people down by just using his mind..
Yip Man trained Bruce Lee in Wing Chun, everything else, Bruce Lee learned himself. Yip Man to my knowledge never made such claims.

The DBZ series is based on the old energy (chi or ki) that the chinese/japanese (don't know actually) found out.
They could use this energy to recover faster(heal), and all sorts of things.
Some people say that this form of energy is just your adrenaline, but personaly i think it really is some kind of energy.
3 years ago there was a website called 'DBVortex' and i saw some tutorials how to meditate, and how to create Ki-bals(and further).
I have followed that tutorial, and i found out how to use this chi. I even practiced this with a friend, and in the cold winter you could actually feel the warm energy.
Like explained in one of the following websites, the 'real' chi does not have a physical form like in DBZ, but with alot(reall alot) of training you can master the 'Third eye'. With this third eye you can actually see aura's and energy.

Most of you proberly think that I am crazy, but i know better.
For those of you who are interested:

These were some of the tutorials, which were on DBVortex.
http://www.geocities.com/ki_trainers/

And this is another website about ki
http://misterjester.tripod.com/misterjester/

I hope this was useful for some of you,

Dutchmeat
There's a thousand sites out there that claim they can teach you how to control your energy and such. You wouldn't believe that amount of people who come into this Martial Arts forums I hang out at that try "enlightening" everyone about Chi/Ki/Qi. Believe it or not, the whole concept of Chi/Ki/Qi has been blown way out of proportion by people who think Dragon Ball Z is real.

Not one person on this planet has been able to provide solid evidence of being able to control his/her energy. Those that try usually fail. Then you have all these McDojo's who try teaching these absurd techniques that supposedly can knock someone out with one touch of a finger.

That isn't called Martial Arts, it's called scams.

Dutchmeat, post this on www.bullshido.net. I dare you.
I second that. Definitely post those claims on Bullshido's forums whenever you get the chance dutchmeat.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shaolin monks do a pretty good job of demonstrating what they believe to be "chi". If it's only mind over matter, maybe thats exactly what chi is: Willpower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom