Some taunt sugestion's

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i was thinking about the taunt to can you make the taunt like this :you pess the buton for the taunt you say the taunt and you caracter will move when you say a taunt something like this let's say Vegeta taunt Goku , Vegeta starts warming up or some move like in Budokai 3

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like it would be an animation, and in such a fast paced game, I don't personally see when you'd have time to spare for taunting like that. It'd make you miserably open to attacks from anywhere, and people would earn to go for the kill. Then, pros would learn its not worth it to waste time on taunting when they could finish the enemy off. If you have enough time to taunt someone, you probably have enough time to charge a finishing move.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
So you want character-specific taunts?

That's not possible when there's more than one character surrounding you. How would the game pick which character to taunt to?

<_<

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
WOW cool yeah TAUNTS ARE MY favorite :) and when you write "like in budokai" my eyes open like french chilies :| Yes I like it :yes:

Best answers
Shiyo's right. example taunt "bring it on kakarotrunkshaniccilobuu18". No thanks. No taunts. They're just a waste of time too. I'm gonna taunt some one and while i do they beam or melee my ass.:no:

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
taunts rock. theyre fun.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL, maybe you just press a button then your character just randomly does something, like moon the opponent while swooping, lol, that would be fun.

But nah, not for esf, to fast, unless you're just playing around with someone else, like a noob, they swoop at you, you taunt them, when they come close, just teleport and give them a back shot XD

Best answers
donnierisk said:
LOL, maybe you just press a button then your character just randomly does something, like moon the opponent while swooping, lol, that would be fun.

But nah, not for esf, to fast, unless you're just playing around with someone else, like a noob, they swoop at you, you taunt them, when they come close, just teleport and give them a back shot XD
Ahhhahahahahahaaha that complete and uder genius. Thats so funny man. Wooh. Wow maybe what he mean is when the target is on that player you want to taunt then it will know which one to play.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Basslover722 said:
Ahhhahahahahahaaha that complete and uder genius. Thats so funny man. Wooh. Wow maybe what he mean is when the target is on that player you want to taunt then it will know which one to play.
Well, I guess it could work.. but if the person is too far away, it'd be hard to taunt them.

It'd be better to just set it to a button, and you'll do a random taunt. That way you can taunt even when there's nobody around.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
taunting is pointless, unless your anxious to get hit

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it can be fun if you're fighting a friend or someone you know won't attack you while you're taunting.

Not everyone is a total ******* online. :p

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Taunts would be fun, like in super smash brothers melee. Right after you score a kill you taunt your friends lol (Fox's "come on" and ganondorf's "Laugh" :p). Some taunts are better then others though in that game.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
taunts are fun, dont think they need animations tho

MC

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
It could be more like the automatic taunt option in the Unreal Tournament games so that you wouldn't have to waste time finding which taunt to pick.

Gon

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
Gon taunts Dogma

"Phew, that was a nice bat- BOOM!!"

ESFn00b killed Gon with Spirit Bomb

Yeah.. I don't think I'll wait for my guy to do some back flips and taunt.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Just make the taunt last for about a second and you wont be vulnerable thattt long.

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
tonythetiger123 said:
Just make the taunt last for about a second and you wont be vulnerable thattt long.
yeah right

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
just dont make any taunts at all, who needs taunts im trying to play esf

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
we evil minded skilled players to anger pwned noobs.

press a button, a sound plays and you perform an animation. its not like you are forced to 1. press the taunt button or 2. watch your char performing his taunt untill its all done (which will only be about 1-2 seconds anyway). Just swoop away or do whatever you want.

either way, like it or not you'll have to live with it. taunts were already suggested numerous times and are already halfway implemented as far as I know.

so guess what, we dont care if you want them or not since its already decided.
period.

taunts rock.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
either way, like it or not you'll have to live with it. taunts were already suggested numerous times and are already halfway implemented as far as I know.

so guess what, we dont care if you want them or not since its already decided.
period.

taunts rock.
Really? There'll be taunts in 1.3?

Awesome. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom