Some Suggestions.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey guys, I have a few suggestions.

In ESF 1.3, When somebody throws, they should lose grip sometimes. If I threw someone and I lost grip, it would be just like loosing ki in a throw. It should also be random. Because I hear everybody complain about throwing, so if the team added a random chance at losing grip, I think the people wouldn't complain so much about throwing.

Also, in ESF 1.3, I have a transformation suggestion. When you transform, the hair should flash. Like, Goku's hair should go up, like SSJ Goku's but stay black. Then it should flash black to yellow, black to yellow, then it shoud go faster untill Goku trasnforms. It should also do that with every other character too.

That's all for now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know for certain that the flashing isn't possible because they say that it would cause a lot of lag in the game. As for the other thing, I don't really know where the team stands on it. I just think they should make throwing require some pre-emptive stuff before it can be done, is all.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the Idea of loosing grip while throwing :yes:

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No more random anything. Powerlevel should come into play when it comes to throwing. Holding left click should increase the amount of ki the thrower uses as well.

That BTL trans was actually pretty good. If the BTL team can do it, so can the ESF team (they might even do it better).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like both ideas!:)
But with that loosing grip thing, it should depend on your pl, the higher the throwers pl is against the person that is being thrown, the less they will loose grip, or something...

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm with Zeo - Randomness sucks. To be honest, I hate the idea of throwing all together, it doesn't fit well in the game. It needs to be tweaked so much it's not even funny.

Anyway, as was said, BTL managed to do the hair fading quite well - http://rapidshare.de/files/3450807/fade2.wmv.html. The ESF team should do something like that as well (I can't see them not doing it considering some people on the BTL team are also on the ESF team).

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate throwing too, but since they're never going to get rid of it I suppose we should find a way to make it less annoying.

nge

Best answers
I don't really mind throwing. It's not so bad, and it's stopped by blocking pretty well.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haardly bother with throwing as it is anyway, just chucking someone to the wall when you can jsut use some basic melee for that purpose. It also costs a fair amount of ki (atleast imo) and after a throw someone could easily could attack you.

I was just going through media files in my hdd & found the btl trans clip, a nice trans effect it be :D.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Countering a throw would be better, like if he loses the struggle, u throw him, or he gets a punch to the face :p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom