Some Suggestions

Discord Member
Best answers
I got some suggestions that might give this game a extra kick. Maybe we could add some type of basic leveling system, Maybe you can become stronger slighty as you level, And you gain small amounts of HP everytime you level. Another suggestion is that we could have some sort of shop maybe, Like you can buy small upgradtions to the character instead of having to download new skins. Some things could be, A tail for sayins, Shoulder Pads and stuff, Just some little things. So if you ever get the chance to maybe think about these that would be great, Cheers!. ;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like the leveling idea, gaining more hp per level would make it harder for people to kill on a pub. You already gain more HP once transformed, so this would be useless anyway. Adding a cs style shop would also be a bad idea.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Critical_Error said:
I got some suggestions that might give this game a extra kick. Maybe we could add some type of basic leveling system, Maybe you can become stronger slighty as you level, And you gain small amounts of HP everytime you level. Another suggestion is that we could have some sort of shop maybe, Like you can buy small upgradtions to the character instead of having to download new skins. Some things could be, A tail for sayins, Shoulder Pads and stuff, Just some little things. So if you ever get the chance to maybe think about these that would be great, Cheers!. ;)
Your leaning over to a Natural Selection kind of game. Im not saying the suggestion isn't good im just saying it's not ESF like, Maybe if there was a ESF MMORPG, that suggestion would rule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom