Some Suggestions

Best answers
You could do a spell Instant (No Spirit Bomb or Others Long Cast Spells) but it will drain all Ki and you could not Move or Power up like for 5 seconds.Gohan did something like instant kameha.I know he said Ka-me-ha-me-ha but it was almost instant.
The second (maybe another Fan suggested) if you're hp is low like 1-50 and you eat a Senzu Bean you will gain and some Ki Power like 10.000 or more(Saiyans only xD and maybe Cell because of his Saiyans Cell's)
Third.If you get punched with a big power you could pass trough a mountain and get some extra damage(if it could be destroyed it will be awesome if don't still cool)
For Goku Only...If it's teamplay and you target a Ally you could Use Instant Transmission on him and get at him.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) It would be seriously overpowered, and if it had a 5 second power down, you would most certainly be dead afterwards.
2) While I wonder if Sensubeans will even still be in, in the final game, you'd just unbalance the game by giving Saiyans an extra power.
3) You can be knocked into a mountain and receive extra damage, just like in ESF 1.2.3. But passing completely through a mountain and destroying it will not happen. Destroyable terrain while possible (though difficult), will not be included in ESF.
4) Goku can already use Instant Transmission; he can teleport while charging a Kamehameha. Giving him an extra power nobody else has will just make him overpowered. Though with some consequences, I guess this one could be added. Can't say I'd ever use it though.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope sensu beans are still in. I loved that crunch they made when you ate them, plus after a duel with someone, it was nice to have a reset in HP.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) We have a better concept than that
2) meh, you already start with over 700 hp anyways
3) you can already slam into walls for additional damage, but going through them is also possible. But we're not going to include it for coding times sake
4) Though this would be fun to use, you cant target a team mate. And Id be so annoyed to have a player teleport across an entire map just to blast me in the face by using another team member to get to me

Best answers
agreed with DT
Wow so you posted to say that you agree with DT?
Heh another suggestion but will need team play.
One player will can grab an Enemy from the back(like goku did with raditz)and stun him like 3 seconds.If a team player will use a blast on enemy he gets 100% damage and the ally 50% or more and if the enemy is hitted by punch and kicks he will be stunned like 1.5 seconds.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No stun times. Slows down gameplay. Although you can do that with good timing and the grab and smash feature and not hurting the ally the slightest bit if you time it right.

Grab the guy, fly him round the map as your friend shoots a beam, throw enemy into the beam and BOOM. 100% damage right there. And you have enough time to get out of the blast area.

Less cheezy, no stuns involved and not premade to work like that. Its down to your imagination ^^

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can see someone making a broly and using the grab and smash as one of his main move sets xD

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because it's Broly, he's like Randy of South Park. You just want him to be the focus of every episode, but you know he can't be. :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
4) Goku can already use Instant Transmission; he can teleport while charging a Kamehameha. Giving him an extra power nobody else has will just make him overpowered. Though with some consequences, I guess this one could be added. Can't say I'd ever use it though.
Super Perfect Cell can also use Instant Trasmission.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not in ESF 1.2.3 right now, unless the team has added it in ESF:Final. Still, that would give both Goku and Cell a pretty big power up compared to other classes.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Cell -should- have it, but only in his Super Perfect Form, if that's in, but he shouldn't really have it regardless, he only gets it after Goku is blown to pieces and absorbed.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Not in ESF 1.2.3 right now, unless the team has added it in ESF:Final. Still, that would give both Goku and Cell a pretty big power up compared to other classes.
Well the possible solution to the "OP" status could be lowering the damage and/or adding a 1 sec stun to the player or exhausting all the KI and/or stamina.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry to burst your bubble there boys, but there will be no Super Percfect Cell. Only plain old Perfect Cell ^^;

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry to burst your bubble there boys, but there will be no Super Percfect Cell. Only plain old Perfect Cell ^^;
Good, cause that'd be confusing, and you'd have to add Cyborg Frieza if there was. :p

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No 100% Frieza? Not even as an ability? Lame!:p

I loved in EVM how you could go 100%, but it was like a timed ability such as Kaioken, stressful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom