Some suggestions...again XD ^^

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Wel i hope this suggestions for ESF 1.3 aren't to complicated but here goes.
1. Dash

On the info of ESF forums community i heard that u can swoop as long as u wan't until ur Ki get's " dead" .
I was thinking to add dashing to swooping. The dashing would be no aura fast flying. The charecter should have lines over his body and to indicate the speed of flying.
Ki would be spared, but in the cost od demolished speed.
btw i think the auras are great keep it up ;).
To swoop, u woulčd have to turn on turbo, and u woudl get speed. It's again great amount of speed, but in cost of more demolished KI.
The fun part about the dash - swooping is that, players would have mroe chance to hit when low on KI ,becuse they only dash, and it would take less KI ,makeing the player to allow a hit more easily.

2. Poses.

I suggest that the player should have a pose that makes them look cool while standing still. becuse the first time a player would come in game , he would see a cool pose, which makes more play when start playing or very first time, think the game it is good. (But i am sure team will put alot of work into game ;) ) .

Goku- Pose 1 : Example = Shopuld be like legs a litle apart , feet turned down (while in air) , hands fisted,a litle bit off the body, and the lower part of armse turned a litle bit forward.

I think the team could do the rest of the poses ( BIG IF the team will wwan't to make those ) !?.

3. Hiting Air.

My suggestion is , to put some DBZ feeling into ESF. When u miss ur opponent in a close inch opr two, the opponent should hit with -leg thrgougu the air- meaning he missed him.
to countuyu his swoopnig against opponent he would press " forward" once to dash, and twice "forward" to swoop. This would go for any other directions too. ^^.

4. Auras.

Auras are great , but i would suggest to add a litle flashy element to it.
If you remeber the Cell Sage when Gohan and Goku were training and for the first time gohan transformed into a ssj.
After the Kame wave he was mad. But his aura was gonig like quickly big, and than back together. So what i am saying is, it was flashy and great effects + element to it :D.
For turbo charge, u could make the aura slowly grow, not much, so it wouldn't be to big, but no to litle, so taht it wouldnt' be noticable that aura is expending.

I hope i am not braking any rules if i am speaking my suggestions to ESF .13 adv plus simple melee. Ok here goes nothing

5. Melee

I don't wanna juge or anything but in my oppinio u did a great job on adv melee for some buttons, but i'd just liek to say , to add something to adv melee is, when u punch ur opponent, and send him flying , i could press teleport and hit him in the back down.

For simple melee, when u hit a guy, they would do a spin back, maybe two spins like not. But i'd suggest ot make it a ree hit and reduce the damege to simple melee hits. For third hit, opponent woudl be flying meters to 7 - 8 meters and player can stop by taping the jump -attack - alt. attack button. If the opponent doesn't have Ki, or doesn't know how to play yet, he will fall down to the ground ,and a roll nicly , like two rolls than he stops.

6. Hiting the wall

If u hit player once and than he hits, walll , i suggest it would bounce off, and than be in air like 3 seconds, flowtinng but gonig down very slow, very slow. When tree seconds are over he can either pick him self up, or fall to the groundand than recover. It's a great way to put a chance for a player to hit him twice, thogfuh in m oppinion there should be ground hit or third hit.

If u hit ur opponent twice and he hits the wall, there is a crack. Same for third hit, just thoguh it would make like 2-3-4HP mroe damege.

Ok taht+s about it, i hope u like them, i mean any one ^. ^, and,taht's all.
my thinking. Ok,

Ima off, gotta run.

bye bye ^^

Sasori - Kun

If u cant' read a word, taht i miss spelled it , plz tell me, il try to figure what i wrote XD.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You haven't been round here much now have you?

1.) Already in there was also a movie about it long ago. Its just difrent than what you described.

2.) Called idle animations. Ideas go to Darktooth Via PMs ^^

3.) Advanced melee is getting redone. And i think thats going to be in to but dont take my word for it. Read the design docs.

4.) I have no idea what you are talking about.

5.) Same as 4

6.) Spamable.

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
i've been here for half of year , though.

1 . Yeah if it's difren't than i can't do much about can I XD.
2. Thx i apricate that ^^.
3. Ok i hope that will be done, and i am glad to know :).
4. About the auras, yes i do admit i wrote it confusly, tommorrow i will try to upload a video about it on you tube , so it should be much clearer.
5. For adv i mean, If you send your opponent flying back, u could time the " teleport " button to teleport right behind the enemy, and hit him to the ground. So, i mean u hit him down after u teleprot behind the enemy ^^.
simple melee- il try to re explain. So u hit a guy twice , okay, it's the exat same effect as in the 1.2.3 version.
If u do a third hit, u will send enemy flying back longer than normaly, therefore, the Damege done to the charcter must be reduced, or tree hits would do to much damege.

6. I don't exatly know what you mean by spamable ^^. But if i do understand, ur aplying to hiting enemy over nad over in the wall, making enemy unable to fight back.?

I have to go right now, but il try to make it more clear tommorrow, gonna post some pics.

Ok bye bye

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
5. For adv i mean, If you send your opponent flying back, u could time the " teleport " button to teleport right behind the enemy, and hit him to the ground. So, i mean u hit him down after u teleprot behind the enemy ^^.
simple melee- il try to re explain. So u hit a guy twice , okay, it's the exat same effect as in the 1.2.3 version.
If u do a third hit, u will send enemy flying back longer than normaly, therefore, the Damege done to the charcter must be reduced, or tree hits would do to much damege.

6. I don't exatly know what you mean by spamable ^^. But if i do understand, ur aplying to hiting enemy over nad over in the wall, making enemy unable to fight back.?

I have to go right now, but il try to make it more clear tommorrow, gonna post some pics.

Ok bye bye
5.) Thats already possible in the current version. I do it all the time XD

And 2+ hits in the air is a pluggin that was made. It isn't actual ESF. (Dunno exacly how 1.3 will look in its end stages but i hope similar to that.)

6.) Thats exactly what i meant. If hit into a wall you should be able to bounce off almost instantly (depending how much stamina you have). But while stuck in the wall you should not have the disadvantage of getting hit. Unless you can block it.

Best answers
Yea with will be nice to teleport and hit him ( then again teleport if you have skill again and hit him just like in budokai 3:)

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Auras again.

This is the link to my auras idea, i think it would be complicated to make this, but i think it would make a great view over auras :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2Zoqdlvmi0
Don't watch the hole video, just w8 till it loads, and watch from this time to ending time -

05:46 to 05:54

U can see the aura gonig big very quickly and than back small.....

6. Yes that is pretty spamable, but i saw in in DBZ GT, and how about he can hit u in the wall with one basic hit, u bounce off, than if he hits u again in the wall, u take no damege bouncing off the wall imidiatly, but taken damege, if the player doesn't hit u in the wall again. I think that should fix it, but yeah, i won0't be pushy. Up to ur mind ^^.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Auras again.

This is the link to my auras idea, i think it would be complicated to make this, but i think it would make a great view over auras :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2Zoqdlvmi0
Don't watch the hole video, just w8 till it loads, and watch from this time to ending time -

05:46 to 05:54

U can see the aura gonig big very quickly and than back small.....

6. Yes that is pretty spamable, but i saw in in DBZ GT, and how about he can hit u in the wall with one basic hit, u bounce off, than if he hits u again in the wall, u take no damege bouncing off the wall imidiatly, but taken damege, if the player doesn't hit u in the wall again. I think that should fix it, but yeah, i won0't be pushy. Up to ur mind ^^.
Its better the way its currently. If the player doesnt have enough KI to jump out. You can hit him as soon as he drops off the wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom