Some suggestion

Best answers
1.You should be able to transform (if you have the necessary ki for a perfect transf) in a beam struggle.
2.Piccolo's antennas are hidden under his turban ;your model have those over the turban.
3.Why is Krillin the only one with fingers (i've seen that in your gallery);maybe I'm wrong ;shouldn't Goku have fingers too.
:D

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oki Dany boy
1. it's allready has bean sugestet befor you many times and it will be in
2.i realy don't care about his atenas he can have his antenas evrywere the team want's
3.Nop evry caracter has fingers what ar you talking about

Best answers
john_volkov said:
oki Dany boy
2.i realy don't care about his atenas he can have his antenas evrywere the team want's
3.Nop evry caracter has fingers what ar you talking about

2.It wouldn't look very nice if Piccolo had his antennas on his foot 4 example.

3.What I meant was that the models should have the fingers like Krillin(not like a shovel see Android 18 ).

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
come on it has hand's what dose it need finger for is he going to stan on figers ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. It's already in. If you have the ki you can transform during a beam struggle, or perfect trans.
2. A minor detail/error. Truthfully I hadn't even noticed because I was too busy fighting . . .
3. Several reason for this. Maybe Krillin's getting some finger based attacks in the new version. Maybe the modeller decided that he had the polygon's left over to spend on such a detail. Maybe they were inspired with Krillin and got lazy with everyone else. Who knows?
If you're going to play the game with the intent to critque the art, then I'd suggest saving yourself some time and just declaring that it doesn't look as good as any of the budokai games, and can't given the half life engine's limitations. =/

Best answers
lool,it's matter very much , the fingers are important ...lol you like play like a paysan , without eye-candy

Best answers
Mirai_no_Trunks said:
lool,it's matter very much , the fingers are important ...lol you like play like a paysan , without eye-candy
Laugh all you can but I've seen the Movie Of The Moment :and that Goku looked like crap with those shovels when he fired the Kamehameha.
It's not so cool seeing a good model (I mean the face ,the body,the clothes)
with some shovels instead os hands.:S

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theat was just WIP , and he has hands wha dose he need fingers ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom