Some stuffs

Best answers
How about this
1.When u have your buddy activated (ginyu and burter for example) u should have a special attack : both u & buddy fire each a beam ,after 1,2 seconds those beams should become one beam more powerfull
2. How about a pinball game :you and your buddy play "pinball" with an enemy
- is like this :u hit the enemy and from your kick the enemy goes straight to your buddy who applies a strong kick to the enemy
3.Your swoop covers a little distance ; I think the swoop should cover a bigger distance like from a corner to the other of a map
4.U've said that u cannot make moddels for damaged characters;How about this instead of new moddels why don't u slow down the damaged character
-take away some of his speed
-take away some of his PL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dany_goku said:
How about this
1.When u have your buddy activated (ginyu and burter for example) u should have a special attack : both u & buddy fire each a beam ,after 1,2 seconds those beams should become one beam more powerfull

Dunno precisely how the buddy system is oing to work out so I won't comment on this =/

2. How about a pinball game :you and your buddy play "pinball" with an enemy
- is like this :u hit the enemy and from your kick the enemy goes straight to your buddy who applies a strong kick to the enemy

And how is this fun for the guy playing the role of the ball? If you're talking about it being part of some combo, then it's a good idea, but only if its difficult to execute so that it won't be spammed like throwing can be now.

3.Your swoop covers a little distance ; I think the swoop should cover a bigger distance like from a corner to the other of a map

I think swoops are fine the way they are. Making them longer means that people who like to run can do so potentially until their ki runs out.

4.U've said that u cannot make moddels for damaged characters;How about this instead of new moddels why don't u slow down the damaged character
-take away some of his speed

That means that bad players are given a further disadvantage by getting progressively slower and easier to hit, while good players can more easily thrash them. Unbalanced.

-take away some of his PL
That means that bad players are given a further disadvantage by getting progressively weaker and less able to strike back at their attackers, while good players can impudently shrug off whatever damage they get and blast away at them. Also unbalanced.
answered above

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actualy Gohan the PL thing is already ingame ^^

Check waht happens when your health hits <5 ^^

But on the other stuff i totaly agree with Gohan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Actualy Gohan the PL thing is already ingame ^^

Check waht happens when your health hits <5 ^^
oops, forgot about that >_>;

Best answers
In the "pinball" game yes I thought of it as a part of a combo
Make it a hard combo
And add more combos that involves the buddy ; is not nice to have someone by your side who does the same moves like you.
As for the guy who plays the "ball" i think everyone likes to play a game with multiples combos not just 12 punches and a throw
:D

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shorty. We know about that.

But if youd read the suggestion. Youd see that there is nothing mentioned about the current melee.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow man, how would you feel if your power level got lower, and you got slower? you would be pretty aggrivated right?, you have to sort out the pros and cons first

Best answers
Grega said:
Shorty. We know about that.

But if youd read the suggestion. Youd see that there is nothing mentioned about the current melee.
I was reffering to this but i dident quoted:

"As for the guy who plays the "ball" i think everyone likes to play a game with multiples combos not just 12 punches and a throw".

Best answers
wow man, how would you feel if your power level got lower, and you got slower? you would be pretty aggrivated right?, you have to sort out the pros and cons first
Hey man I don't think that this game is about somebody' s feelings.
You play ESF for fun.
Let's say u play Goku and u beat the others no problem.U are like super sayan 3 and u are unstoppable .
But in time u get slower and the others have a better chance to beat u.
Even in Dragonball Z Goku or anybody else get tired sometimes.
:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dany_goku said:
Hey man I don't think that this game is about somebody' s feelings.
You play ESF for fun.
Let's say u play Goku and u beat the others no problem.U are like super sayan 3 and u are unstoppable .
But in time u get slower and the others have a better chance to beat u.
Even in Dragonball Z Goku or anybody else get tired sometimes.
:)
You're right, its about balance and being fair. Having it so that you get slower as you take damage either:
A) penalize's bad players further, making it even harder for them to get a kill, and defend themselves.
B) Penalize's good players for their hard won skills.

If you add a gameplay element that gives a disadvantage and can give an advantage to another then you're unbalancing the game, which is not fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom