some stuff about DBZ

Best answers
ok, first thing first....i love it but its so wierd...

how all of the races know english, or whatever, they all have human form or something simillar.

now...i got a question or 2. where did ubuu come from?! i mean...did goku DID wish majin buu back to life as a good person, like he said in episode 272?? and how is it possible that if ubuu is in fact majin buu, but a good version, then goku can take him on as normal!! when he faught buu he had to b SSJ3 and they were equal. with ubuu he is normal and he can kick his ass. even if ubuu isnt trained to control his power he still should have more power then a SSJ....

2) can MYSTIC gohan become a SSJ?i mean...goku and piccolo say that he is stronger as he ever was as a SSJ but he is in his normal stage...and he just powers up to get his powers working, he isnt becoming a SSJ.
and if he can become then y hasnt he when buu absorbed piccolo and gotenks?

3) is mystic form stronger then ssj2? ssj3? ssj?!?!

4) doesnt dende look like a child always?! even after...3+7...10 years he still looks like a child!! like the day we first met him!!! what's up?!

5) how did vegeta get his body when he died? didnt piccolo say he wouldnt get the same reward as goku??

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Gohan could go ssj , he never needs to tho, the training was meant so he could go to his max power without goin ssj, therefore he did not have to waste the power to go ssj, giving him more stamina

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And as for Vegeta, have you ever known him to play by the rules? Heh, chances are he fought to keep his body, and won!

Best answers
Goku uses the Dragonballs to wish Kid Buu to be reincarnated as a pure hearted/good person. He is born on a small island in the south (they don't say much more than that). On that island he was the strongest fighter and makes it to the budokai, but since down there they (i'm guessing) are isolated from the rest of the people so they don't know people can fly and shoot beams (in other words they don't know how to control ki yet).

Uubu is how you spell it, (uub on the official site though). And he did not get his ass kicked by Goku, if you are talking about DBZ then you mean that uubu is 10 years old vs. Goku who is (wow I dont know how old goku is probably in his 20s or something) alot older and has more expirience and better training, in the Budokai. Ok if you watch that episode, which is the last episode of DBZ i think (#276 or around there) you will see that it starts out as Goku winning but then Uubu learns Goku's fighting style in the middle of the match and then towards the end Uubu is actually at an advantage. Before the fight ends Goku sees the potential Uubu has and goes and trains him.
Uubu is not as strong as Kid buu was, since Kid buu was evil for some strange reason they made uubu weaker. Goku in normal stage is not stronger than Uubu when he was a kid.
In DBGT the 1st episode Goku and Uubu are fighting at the Lookout, and Uubu is a little bit above Goku's level. Then later in DBGT Uubu fights against Bebi Vegeta (who KILLED goku even though goku goes ssj3) but he doesnt get very far, he at least puts up a good fight though. Before bebi vegeta kills uubu, mr. buu comes and saves him by sacrificing his own life and then fusing with uubu, at that point Uubu is stronger than ssj3 (i am positive of that).

I can't really answer the other questions but im 90% sure the kaio said Mystic can't go ssj, and he pulls out his latent powers so he is stronger than if he could go ssj.

Best answers
1) Ubuu did not know how to release his power. that is why Goku had to get him angry so he released a little bit of his power. He lived on a small island with a bunch of weak people so his power would only rise to be greater than the second strongest fighter.

2) Gohan couldnt go SSJ. Old kai unleashes all of his hidden power that he forgot he had.

3)He is stronger than a SSJ2 but I dont know about SSJ3.

4) in the tournament saga Dende grows but then he shrinks gradually as the saga progresses.

5) Vegeta didnt keep his body. When Buu absorbed Gotenks and Piccolo King Yemen granted Vegeta his body.

Best answers
Originally posted by Twysta
Uubu is how you spell it, (uub on the official site though). And he did not get his ass kicked by Goku, if you are talking about DBZ then you mean that uubu is 10 years old vs. Goku who is (wow I dont know how old goku is probably in his 20s or something)
if goku was in his 20s when he was fighting uubu that means in the raditz saga is is 10-15 years old lol, he was in his late 30's early 40's during the buu saga, but saiyajins keep their young looks while their old

Best answers
That is why I said "I don't know how old Goku is" I don't know/care how old he is/was so I just guessed in that () and after I said that (you cut this part off) I just said he is alot older than Uubu.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
1) Aliens talking a different language would make the show difficult to follow, though Dende does speak Namekian.

2) The best theory I've heard relating to Mystic Gohan is that going Super Saiya-Jin would destroy him, the power would be to great for his body to stand and he would explode. Just a theory though.

3) And Mystic Gohan is stronger than both Gotenks and Goku in SSJ3 form as you can see from the way he beats a foe that neither Goku nor Gotenks could handle.

(Okay Goku managed to keep up once he was more powerful but he fought for about a minute so thats hardly a good measure.)

4) Dende's a namek and I think the offical word is that they live a lot longer than humans. (Piccolo though is probably only around 20 and looks much older, go figure.)

5) Cell, Frieza, the Ginyu force and a lot of other strong bad guys kept their body after dying. The best thing I can think of is that if you are a powerful fighter then you will keep your body, Piccolo told Vegeta he wouldn't meet Goku because he would be sent straight to Hell. Or HFIL as it reads on the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom