some speed sugestions

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
well as u all know by now Kurilins speed is way to big his speed is 350 well i sugest to make Kurilin's speed a litle more smallar like 320 and more speed for others players like trunkjs SSJ speed to be like 280 like all SSJ and new speed for androyds like #18 to be 200 and #17 speed to be 280 or someting like this Gynu speed to be i don't know u add

Base belongs to me.
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’ŽLΓ©géñdārΓ½
Best answers
The team is already making the speeds fair for all the characters. Which mean i bet they will change all the speeds of all characters.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
well as u all know by now Kurilins speed is way to big his speed is 350 well i sugest to make Kurilin's speed a litle more smallar like 320 and more speed for others players like trunkjs SSJ speed to be like 280 like all SSJ and new speed for androyds like #18 to be 200 and #17 speed to be 280 or someting like this Gynu speed to be i don't know u add

In cese you dont know Krillin only gets 1 transformation. So the speeds in final form will be about the same (i hope for Krillins sake)

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, almost no one plays krillin in anyway, and those that do will stop once this happens, that is almost his only strong point, so I think it should stay the same, that's only my opinion though...

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
See, to transform with Krillin is something you have to work for, and if you work for it you get a lot of speed. Considering he is slow up untill the point where he can trans it's more then fair.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
In cese you dont know Krillin only gets 1 transformation. So the speeds in final form will be about the same (i hope for Krillins sake)
Yes his speed is to big u don't need a powerfull trans to kick some one ass just the bigest speed and i play whith all caracter including Kurilin and Kurilin is the only one which i chse to kill the beam spamers

Now with Kung-Fu action!
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
It's the one thing Krillin is good at. Why take it from him? It doesn't hurt anyone if it stays the same.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
Yes his speed is to big u don't need a powerfull trans to kick some one ass just the bigest speed and i play whith all caracter including Kurilin and Kurilin is the only one which i chse to kill the beam spamers
You didnt get my post. Krillin has only 1 advantage. And that is his speed.

But in 1.3 where all the other characters will have multiple transformations. Hell still be as stuck as now.

While Goku has his teleport. And Vegeta his beams. Frieza has unblockable attacks. Trunks and Gohan a fast transformation. Piccolo needs tuning up. And Krillin has his speed ^^

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
oki but why not for kurilin to have senzubeams like 1 or 5 for staters and a smalar speed because kuriling allwase keep the senzu beams to heal others and picolo is good the whay it is even if picolo has 1 tras and it's 1.5x pm it's still god and even kurilin is got but whit a smalar speed and maybe senzu beams a few

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that Krillin should stay excactly how he is, or whatever will happen to him in 1.3, but no speed decrease, he's already abd as he is, maybe they have a surprise for us, I hope so.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
i think kurilin is not sopose to have a big speed even biger then buu , any way if the team decide to make kurilin the fasters i thing i am goig o play whith kurilin from now on i still use him agains beam spamers , but i thing kuriling suld have senzu beans for a advantaje in dbz kurilin had senzu beans for evry one

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
You are missing 1 point.

In esf 1.3 All the Characters will have more transformations. And they will reach or pass Krillins speed. He has only 1 transformation while Goku has 3

His speed will stay the same in ESF 1.3 but the others will get a speed increase due to other transformations. If you cut down his speed you can simply remove him cause hell be ussless.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
if a vegeta lv 2 will be more fastes then kurilin i'v got notingh against this but if kurilin has a bugers speed then kidbuu then we have a probleme

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
if a vegeta lv 2 will be more fastes then kurilin i'v got notingh against this but if kurilin has a bugers speed then kidbuu then we have a probleme
Krillin should only be a bit slower than that of a final transformation. His speed is all he really has besides scatter beam.

Best answers
He also has his Kamehamaha, but about his speed. I'm hoping no one gets to that speed in 1.3, because at most times, it can be too hard to control.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I think i'll be able to handle speed until 400, krillin has fast speed, but that speed is a nice fast speed, not out of control, maybe someone special can get a speed like krilliin or slightly faster, unless some people here will think that it's too fast, that's fine by me though.
Krillin's speed is probably his only big advantage over others.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
i think kurilin speed is to slow 4 me i can control kurilin whith the speed of 350 whit no problemo

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Good for you. Try fighting someone who knows what they're doing when your speed is 350.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom