[Old PotW] Some Screenshots (And Dev Journal #2)

Best answers
Goku prototype should not be the eyes so sharp bar!Or do you like that style? Asians are not accustomed to this style.

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
I have some issues with the Goku skin - the lines under his eyes look like he is either cranky or has not slept for a while, or a combination of both. He looks tired and evilish, reminiscent of Majin Vegeta kind of.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I have some issues with the Goku skin - the lines under his eyes look like he is either cranky or has not slept for a while, or a combination of both. He looks tired and evilish, reminiscent of Majin Vegeta kind of.
I quite like his eyes, he looks seriously pissed :D

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Sorry but the lines under the eyes are part of the character design, if you check dragon ball manga, all characters have them from what I can tell.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yeah, eliminate the reddish, keep the lines visible but maybe a a little bit thinner? i dont know

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's unfortunate that modelers don't consult with the community regarding their WIP models. I believe Goku (base and SS) are done already and won't undergo anymore changes.

I've told in the past that his face doesn't look like Goku's like... at all, but it was too late already.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
I think its his expression, he looks fine in the secont pick but has a blank expression in the first one.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
It's unfortunate that modelers don't consult with the community regarding their WIP models. I believe Goku (base and SS) are done already and won't undergo anymore changes.

I've told in the past that his face doesn't look like Goku's like... at all, but it was too late already.
Me personally i'm ok with this as a default model, i'm sure there'll be a boat load of user-made custom skins or models to follow up the games release anyway..

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
It's partly a problem of the cel-shading, the eyes are lit as the rest of the model, sometimes that darkens the eye and that looks weird.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it just me, or does normal-form Goku look like his hair is scaled weirdly? It's like it's too small and sitting high or something. It makes his face as a whole seem almost unrecognizable. Totally see where Hlev is coming from with his comment.

Discord Member
Best answers
Soooo , just for knowing , we are not getting SSJ4 or the new SSGSS right?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Yes, no GT or DBS content.

Best answers
oh well , hopefully some modders will do some like back in esf 1.2.3 , but even if they aren't there the game looks and seems pretty cool

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Soooo , just for knowing , we are not getting SSJ4 or the new SSGSS right?
Not only is this going to be a canon dbz but..
DBS is still in production anyway so future transformations aren't clear yet. It was red hair first then blue, it'll probably change shape or colour again.

Like mercer said there will be plenty of people creating their own addons. :)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
?

The red hair was a different form. It wasn't changed to blue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom