[Old PotW] Some Screenshots (And Dev Journal #2)

Best answers
yes , the red one is SSG and the blue one is SSGSS , the blue one is the super sayian of the red one :)))

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
normal form > ssj form (blonde)

god form (red) > ssj form (blue)

best way I can describe it

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Saiyan Blue is a shortened version of Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Read what I said again. I said that it's the shortened version.

Best answers
well.....I already said the SSG > SSGSS theory but nobody noticed me :(....Senpai why are you doing this?

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
When i said it'll change shape or colour again i was meaning it for each said form. Like i said there's no point adding any DBS forms or transformations as there is no end to this series yet, who knows what else is in store as far as transformations go..

well.....I already said the SSG > SSGSS theory but nobody noticed me :(....Senpai why are you doing this?
I believe SSG is superior too :) In my opinion SSGSS is more diluted down in terms of power.

Last edited:
Best answers
That moment when Goku really looks like Goku in manga , unlike Dragon Ball Super anime

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
You do realize that animation got better after those first episodes.

Discord Member
Best answers
You do realize that animation got better after those first episodes.
It was barely changed. Yes, they corrected episode 5, and there hasn't been anything as bad since, but it is still dreadful. Not only is the animation choppy in places, but the ART style is so far off detached from the manga that it no longer feels like I'm watching Dragonball. Goku and Vegeta look like they have aged backwards - long gone are their matured appearances from Z. DBS TV series is a disgusting cash grab that has no effort put into it.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
It was barely changed. Yes, they corrected episode 5, and there hasn't been anything as bad since, but it is still dreadful. Not only is the animation choppy in places, but the ART style is so far off detached from the manga that it no longer feels like I'm watching Dragonball. Goku and Vegeta look like they have aged backwards - long gone are their matured appearances from Z. DBS TV series is a disgusting cash grab that has no effort put into it.
Everything past the Pilaff saga was a cash grab. And it got worse with each new saga past Frieza. The story shows how tired Toriyama was of the whole shit by that point.

πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Everything past the Pilaff saga was a cash grab. And it got worse with each new saga past Frieza. The story shows how tired Toriyama was of the whole shit by that point.
I don't think Toriyama was tired or anything by that point... I think it's just kind of hard to make up a stronger enemy than the emperor of the universe himself

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think Toriyama was tired or anything by that point... I think it's just kind of hard to make up a stronger enemy than the emperor of the universe himself
He made a manga after dragonball titled Majin Neko where he openly made fun of DBZ.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
Its alot more PG than DBZ was..DBS is for a younger audience anyhow. Just like the attitude era of WWE to what it is now. God i miss the old days..

Best answers
Anywaaaay , wwe can be enjoyed now like DBS , letting the animation aside , the story might just work eventually

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom