Best answers
i don have a scanner at my house... but i do at my grandmas and i will be posting artwork soon :) but until then here is someone's artwork that was o the fan art page that i colored in psp7....

Best answers
aWsoME

Nice art work Android , me gotten bored and it has gotten to mind mind at these last few day of teh break so I was drawing and decide to insert some concept artwork of my self too... This is what these forums where made for, REAL art

-GLO

Best answers
Yep Ya

Yep I made her up, her name is Mimi (and teh last name I'll make up later :p) Anyways thanks alot dude, and like I said before thats the concept, I'm drawing the better version right now... anyways FFx is an AWSOME game, been busy with that too, it wastes your time easliy. (Lulu rules and Auron is sweet) And there will be mroe drawing of my art hopefully too..
Anyways make more poeple post there ARt skills on this forum, its very neat to look at when ya bored...or something :p
"GLO"

Best answers
WHOA

Its 11:09pm right now =P , just finish teh final version on Mimi, check her out and tell me your opinions.. Yep inspired by the OPERA mod ..

"GLO"

Best answers
thats a nice pic, damn, u should keep it up really good

2 things tho

1) he has one veign in his chest and it looks very lonely
:cry:

2) UR GRANDMA HAS A SCANNER??? my gramma never even seen a COMPUTER before damn

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very Nice infact you have inspired me to do a little bit 'o' art myself just need to get my pencil and paper out.

BrunO

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's pretty nice. One main thing is that I've always liked a SSJ's hair a little more gold than that. Just make the yellow a bit darker, and I think it would be great.

Noah
GreenTaco

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom