Some Questions about the game

Best answers
Hi, I was wondering... is it a bug when a superbot freezes my computer? or do I need a new comp? lol. Also, wht does Frieza's Telekenisis do? I see ppl say, "way to get Bus'd" I have no idea wht that means =/ lol... And last of all... I was playing with a super bot, and he can push me OVER and OVER again (pushing as in, making me fly etc..) , can I do that?

thanks

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't understand your context so well, you might want to rewrite what you mean in that post. Super bot laser attacks can crash your game sometimes, jsut need to turn them off via the super bot menu in your esf folder. As for pushing you over and over again, you jsut need to practice a bit (After all, practice makes perfect ;)).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jagan said:
Hi, I was wondering... is it a bug when a superbot freezes my computer? or do I need a new comp? lol. Also, wht does Frieza's Telekenisis do? I see ppl say, "way to get Bus'd" I have no idea wht that means =/ lol... And last of all... I was playing with a super bot, and he can push me OVER and OVER again (pushing as in, making me fly etc..) , can I do that?

thanks
Bots are known to crash ESF, it happens quite regularly, especially if you add a lot of them in a short time. Does it happen with just Super Bots, or also normal bots?

Frieza's Telekinesis makes rocks come from the ground, and they'll surround Frieza until you let go of the attack button, at which point Frieza sends the rocks flying to where you're aiming. It's an unblockable attack, but it's pretty weak and it's hard to hit anyone with it.

The talk about people throwing busses at each other is about ESF 1.3. In 1.3, Frieza's Telekinesis can be used to pick up certain objects from maps, like cars or trees, and you can hurl them at your enemies. :3

Also, what do you mean, "make you fly"? Are you talking about the knockback every time he hits you with Melee, or when he throws you (spins you around then throws you far away)?

Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:

The talk about people throwing busses at each other is about ESF 1.3. In 1.3, Frieza's Telekinesis can be used to pick up certain objects from maps, like cars or trees, and you can hurl them at your enemies. :3
Wait, you said in 1.3 you can pick up busses... is 1.3 out? =/ LOL... 1.3 ??!!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jagan said:
Wait, you said in 1.3 you can pick up busses... is 1.3 out? =/ LOL... 1.3 ??!!

No it isnt. And dont ask itll be out when its finished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom