Some questions about esf

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hi to all! i have some questions about esf.

i installed esf+ Corona Bytes Ecx Rc2
+EvolutionX
+Patch EvolutionX
+ModelPack
+BigPack 8.4

Result my game is more or less the same,, i dont see any new character (nappa, uub, c18 for example) i can only choose the nine classic characters (i see their transformations in their pics), also i can only change my character to more than level 2 (i press z once and then i cant transform it more than once)
i installed all in my esf folder...

Also, which chracters can i download from net a part of the characters of bigpack? i would want to see Shenron, gogeta, vegetto, janemba, cooler, broly...ù

i saw also rc3 af, what is it? is it compatible with my other mods? which is the best mod combination for esf?

PLEASE HELP ME!

Last edited:
Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should probably buy half life. That's probably your problem

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sorry but i bought half life on steam (honestly is the second time that i bought the game first was long time ago when the first version of half life came out :) )i dont know why but the forum cant recognize that i have my original copy of half life on steam...

So i have an original copy of HF, can you help me? i installed the rc3 but i cant see the new characters just the old ones...

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't install EvolutionX.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
in few words, i want the transformations and the new characters....is it possible to have both these two things into my game?

ii'm starting to be crazy i unistalled esf 5 times today ,i tried now to test the game with only rc3..no new characters.......omg i know that i'm doing smth wrong but what?

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Install ESF, ECX and Big Pack. Then, if you feel like, you can install RC3 or whatever. EvolutionX (aka EVM) is an old addon which was kinda replaced by ECX.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
maybe i dont know how to choose the new characters.....is there a particular way to choose the new characters?

edit: NOW I SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHH! good :) so ican install rc3 af mod and gtworld mod?

Do u know if there is also janemba in this game??

also i dont see gokussj4 vegetassj4 is it normal?

and last 2 thing : how can i transform my characters? it seems that for example as vegeta i loose power and with z i cant transform him, and last when i choose a character i see that i0m loosing power why?

can u help me? is only the first day that i try the mod...and i dont know all the features of it...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom