some pl sugestions

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well when you fight someone and die you get more pl even then him (like in the show when you ar allmose dead and recovert you get more pl exeple
Goku has 815 000 ki aftere kiling Vegeta pl 724 000
vegeta will recover whit 820 000 ki this culd realy prevent some beam spaming

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its called "Bring Powerlevels closer to servers average" And its something you can activate when you make the server.

What it does?

Simple. When you die it brings your PL closer to servers average. If you have more PL than the average you loose some. If you have less PL than the average than it gives you some.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Its called "Bring Powerlevels closer to servers average" And its something you can activate when you make the server.

What it does?

Simple. When you die it brings your PL closer to servers average. If you have more PL than the average you loose some. If you have less PL than the average than it gives you some.
I know what is it i just sugestet to get pl biger then the avrage

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well thats easy. All you have to do is not die and youll have PL over the average all the time.

the problem with your idea is that people would kill themselvs over and over to gain PL the easy way.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Well thats easy. All you have to do is not die and youll have PL over the average all the time.

the problem with your idea is that people would kill themselvs over and over to gain PL the easy way.
Yes but they will still lose the match right ?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
Yes but they will still lose the match right ?
Dont have people for that dumb. After about 10 suicides theyll have enough PL to transform and start beamspaming the server. while everyone else will be stuck. So if you count 5 other people in the server. And a fiew died already. That makes about 40 frags befor anyone catches up to there powerlevel.

So its round 40 to 10.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Dont have people for that dumb. After about 10 suicides theyll have enough PL to transform and start beamspaming the server. while everyone else will be stuck. So if you count 5 other people in the server. And a fiew died already. That makes about 40 frags befor anyone catches up to there powerlevel.

So its round 40 to 10.
LoL but what about them the other then there will be there place to spam for 40 round if they get killed 40 times they will be super mege strong then one geeric beam kill server

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NO! nonono, I wanted this in 1.1 and I was like 12, so I just wanted to be the most powerful, but after a while of playing esf I realised it doesn't go that way for some reasons, sorry, but definetly no, it could maybe work when you commit suicide it doesn't affect it, but ppl will get killed on purpose, this idea is extremely spammable, and it will take about 5 minutes to get to your last transformation, and where is the fun in that?

Yea, it will be cool to get uber high pl, but the team is trying to balance the game out so that it is playable to everyone, I just think it will make it very difficult for people who just joined a server facing someone who has been there for hours, less people would probably also join esf because they will think it is very unfair, so sorry, but I give this idea a big thumbs down.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
donnierisk said:
NO! nonono, I wanted this in 1.1 and I was like 12, so I just wanted to be the most powerful, but after a while of playing esf I realised it doesn't go that way for some reasons, sorry, but definetly no, it could maybe work when you commit suicide it doesn't affect it, but ppl will get killed on purpose, this idea is extremely spammable, and it will take about 5 minutes to get to your last transformation, and where is the fun in that?

Yea, it will be cool to get uber high pl, but the team is trying to balance the game out so that it is playable to everyone, I just think it will make it very difficult for people who just joined a server facing someone who has been there for hours, less people would probably also join esf because they will think it is very unfair, so sorry, but I give this idea a big thumbs down.
My thoughts exactly.
Also, why would a self confessed beam spammer suggest a idea to make it easier for him to spam?:rolleyes:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom