some pictures.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm,, i am posting some of my art here now, since i think i have improved since those times that i posted my pics here with people that have heads half the body length 0_o i also think i devloped my art in the muscles and face more.
anyways, i feel like showing you guys this , so please critisize my pics, and tell me all the errors you can't find.

well, i have putten them in an order that i think they go from bad to best.
whatcha think? c&c please.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i can tell youve definately improved, heres my crits:

on the first one, its a good experiment with foreshortening, cept the guy kickin isnt correctly ballanced, and they look slightly stiff.

the second one is pretty nice, but the trousers perpective isnt the same as the rest, and the fols are a little rigid and unatural

The third is nice, nicely done, and well placed features, only problem i see is the eyebrow on the right isnt quite alligned right, but good job ;) looks good

Best answers
Yes very nice :)

The head is my favorite but the action scene is a close second for sure.

No crits, I think you did your best on all of them and I know you spent tons of time on them! ^_^

Keep it up man!

Best answers
You're doing really well, I like the way that you've tried using different perspectives such as the fight scene. Good job :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^_^ thnx people, i stil got lots to improve on dough... >_<

i havent slept today..... its already 5 in the morning, i might try to make a pic this aftern00n if i dont have much homework tomorow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom