Some Picolo sugestion

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since Picolo it's going to bo so weak i'v got some sugestion to make him much beter here r some :
Picolo will have only one trans ,
Picolo speed normal from 180 to 200,
Picolo no cape spee from 250 to 270,
SBC suld have a verry verry big Speed , (450) i think this suld be right
O and only Picolo suld have this Picolo suld make more Pl then the other, beccause he has his cape whith his cape he will gaine more pl then the rest only whit his cape.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, I don't get why you made 2 speeds for each trans, unless the one in normal and other with trbo on, those speeds don't look too bad. And i'm not sure about SBC, because I don't know speed of other attacks and stuff, how fst is generic beam?

And you've got a good point with piccolo's cape, because it's like having weight training, so this wouldn't be too bad maybe 1.5 time more pl gain.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
one transformation is a bad thing.

His SBC should be a little faster, since you cant aim or or put more power into it afterwords.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tonythetiger123 said:
or put more power into it afterwords
Detachable = a good thing. In fact SBC is the moast ussed attack with Cell and Piccolo.

But as far as i understand teh design docs they are making SBC atached anyhow ^^

nge

Best answers
Which is rather a shame. It's not really spammed nearly as much as people seem to think, and cannot compete with a good KHH spammer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'd say two transformations for piccolo.

1. throw off turban and cape
2. kami teleports next to him and they fuse >_<

not nail because it would be weird for nail to teleport hurt next to him.. kami makes more sense

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Yea i Just thought it would make SBC more useful if it was a speed attack, since its damage is not that high (compared to KHH, buu beam, etc). And if you get hit directly by the beam, it could add a good knockback to the enemy, maybe the most out of any large beam direct hits.

Picollo uses it so much because its his only decent beam attack.

Best answers
Piccolo Said himself that SBC moves as fast as the speed of light

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YES! I remember that definetly, make it much faster and please don't attach it, that's his only decent attack that DOESN't even get spammed...

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well since I am a Beam spamer i can say SBC is a good Spaming attack bot it has a downfall after fireing like 6 + 6 SBC your lacity will be Verry Verry Big like from 14 to 300
And I like Picolo to have only 2 trans : Picolo whit cape , picolo whiout cape
Picolo whit cape suld get more PL when fighting and no cape normal pl , like real life when u have 50kg of steel on your you will get us to it and after u trowit of your your will be more strong and fast

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Piccolo Said himself that SBC moves as fast as the speed of light
what!?

since when has ANY of their attacks went so fast you couldnt see them or went around the world 7 times in 1 second!?

im guessing you were talking about the fight with raditz in which case he said "he must move faster than the speed of light" but he didnt piccolo just missed

besides that the only reason he wouldnt of been able to dodge it is because it was so close not because its so fast

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd suggest that they make piccolo the way they want. But uh, when i say things like that I get shunned. So I'll go with this guys idea. Good Job. I hope they impliment it.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Picolo's SBC suld Be the fastes Beam in ESF this is what they R all saiyng even Faster then KAMEHAMEHA but not theath fast someting like this, Beams speed is like 400 or someting like theath and SBC suld be 450 ,A litle big but not undougabal,since your can't move to create the attack

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I like the idea of Piccolo's SBC being very fast.. but his only creates a problem. If people practiced alittle they could mostlikly easily hit a moving target.. Making it an even bigger spam tool... i suggest making it faster and making the size of the beam as small as an esf player's stomach.. This would making it abit harder to aim.. and less abusive.. also it would* be real to the show

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes it's a god sugestion but even biger then his chest and o can still aim perfect whith SBC

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like the idea of Piccolo's SBC being very fast.. but his only creates a problem. If people practiced alittle they could mostlikly easily hit a moving target.. Making it an even bigger spam tool... i suggest making it faster and making the size of the beam as small as an esf player's stomach.. This would making it abit harder to aim.. and less abusive.. also it would* be real to the show
the thing about piccolos special beam cannon is...it cant detonate. with a beam you can easily kill a player because you can just fire about 10 feet in front of him and then blow it up yourself. so it doesnt really matter how big it is itll still have that major disadvantage to it

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
the thing about piccolos special beam cannon is...it cant detonate. with a beam you can easily kill a player because you can just fire about 10 feet in front of him and then blow it up yourself. so it doesnt really matter how big it is itll still have that major disadvantage to it
Maybe your right and it would be Better for piccolos Sbc to be faster in "1.3" if he's not as strong as everyone else.. I was thinking of now in 1.2.3, my mistake

Best answers
I just think they should add more piccolo transformations, one with cape, then one without, then a fusion with kami and that could be the end of it, but feel free to add more

Does anyone else think that it's a WHOLE lot of trouble and confusion for something that could just be fixed with an easy solution? As this is one of the major things worrying me about 1.3 as I don't want piccolo to be another krillan, who people pick just because he has a very powerful transformation, so esf just add another transformation, all you'd have to do is change the skin on the model and make it a darker green, which is better then making SBC overpowered, as don't forget, Cell has it too so whatever you add to him, you have to add to cell too and cell is powerful enough atm

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well picolo dose not has any more trans he only has 2 Picolo whit cape and whiout the cape it's someting l ike a trans the fusions is a powerup for picolo not a trans

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Desmond Tiny said:
which is better then making SBC overpowered, as don't forget, Cell has it too so whatever you add to him, you have to add to cell too and cell is powerful enough atm
nah, the goal is to fix the SBC. It is not as useful in general when compared to other big beam attacks in the game. Piccolo can be given other advantages like more attacks since cell will also benefit from the new SBC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom