Some perspective

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That guy with hidden face heard the Force being disturbed.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can see another Egypt type Protest happening here

Also i think that all us members hear should be lucky at what cushty lifes we have after seeing that poor girl beaing worked to death has made me relise that i am privlaged with what i have

Last edited:
Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also i think that all us members hear should be lucky at what cushty lifes we have after seeing that poor girl beaing worked to death has made me relise that i am privlaged with what i have
Hear Hear.

What happened in Egypt seems to have started a chain reaction. Now most of the Middle Eastern countries are having some sort of tension between the rule and the people.

But North Korea military seems to hold no qualms about all the torture they put people through. This is why the "government" has gone unopposed so long, while in Egypt they atleast had hearts.

Last edited:
Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it wont belong before they rebel and when they do i fear for the rebelion because that midget leader of theres wont hesitate to use major force he will be like gadaffi. and what he is doing to libyans

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish I could rescue that first girl.
amen.

I'd love to see something like what happened in Egpyt happen in North Korea, but chances are they'll just retaliate by killing over half of their population and not give a ****.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never forget which countries caused North Korea to behave in this way. The scenario may have turned out very differently, had other countries that felt it was their place to stop communism from spreading not intervened.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never forget which countries caused North Korea to behave in this way. The scenario may have turned out very differently, had other countries that felt it was their place to stop communism from spreading not intervened.
Uh...keep in mind North Korea invaded South Korea. Not the other way around.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh...keep in mind North Korea invaded South Korea. Not the other way around.
And? Why did every other country decide to get involved? But when Japan started taking over Manchuria, everyone moreorless turned a blind eye?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They turned a blind eye to Hitler to untill he went after France and England

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because there wasn't really anything to gain or lose by interfering or choosing not to interfere by European nations. The US was pretty much irrelevant at that point in time, so there isn't much it could have done. That said, to compare Japan, a resource hungry nation, to a global superpower, and to compare two completely different situations from two completely different time periods is, to be kind, silly.

Why'd those ******* Vikings kill Native Americans?! Why didn't the Brits stop them!?!!!

Yeah, no.

@Grega: A blind eye wasn't turned. Europe appeased Hitler, hoping that he'd leave them all alone once he had his fill of conquest. Why? Because they were still recovering from WW1. The US didn't so much turn a blind eye as it did do business with all parties involved. Everyone wants the US to be neutral until they get ****ed in the ass. Then it's time to choose sides. Luckily, for all parties, it was in our best interest to preserve the Alliance.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pffft, synth and damaera just want a cheap asian bride. they don't want to "save" her. they want to put her into a different kind of servitude.

---------- Double Post below was added at 06:45 PM has been merged with this post created 06:44 PM ----------

They turned a blind eye to Hitler to untill he went after France and England
england took a blind eye to hitler until he went after the polish.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pffft, synth and damaera just want a cheap asian bride. they don't want to "save" her. they want to put her into a different kind of servitude.
No, I treat women with respect and equality.

Though it probably wouldn't be long before she demanded that I should be her servant.

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's certainly not all of it, but it's definitely part of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom