Some people are just plain sick!

Best answers
*Link removed - ESF is not the type of forums for this video*

Seriously, what kind of lowlife ***** does something like that? I really hope that ***** gets locked up or beat up or something.

If you're a sensitive viewer or can't stand animal cruelty, then don't watch. Its truelly disgusting.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I sincerely hope you get banned for trying to show people that vid.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's disturbing, and cruel. If it's real, as it looks, that woman should be prosecuted. I would ask you to remove the link, only because the potential discussion of the clip isn't worth the experience of watching it.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
I sincerely hope you get banned for trying to show people that vid.
Here I guess you are sensitive, you don't have to watch it. But it is stuff that happens everyday.

*Link Removed*

Seriously, what kind of lowlife ***** does something like that? I really hope that ***** gets locked up or beat up or something.

If you're a sensitive viewer or can't stand animal cruelty, then don't watch. Its truelly disgusting.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's real and has been reported to PETA numerous times.

I've seen it before dip****. You posted this crap on a forum where 90% of the members are 12 years old. I get banned for saying 1.3 is accessible and yet this is ok.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is NOT the medium to be showcasing such inhumane acts. I mean, there is cruel, and then there is cruel. I will ask you to never post anything like this again. These forums are not the place.

- Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom