Best answers
Well i found out u can post drawings here so i am:D

crits plz

Ok here they are

this first one IS FROM A REF PIC but IS NOT TRACED so dont ask:fight:

These three ARE NOT FROM A REF PIC and/or NOT TRACED

Best answers
you really need to work on your proportioning. Also your shading could use some work. The first ss3 pic is nice... but also needs improvement. It looks like ss3 goku... but it isn't ss3 goku if you understand that at all. :p

Best answers
You got your signature on the bottom one down though :p. They look good, but work on the proportions.

Nice work.

Best answers
I like the first one the most, all the others you kinda messed up on, the broli one his head is just messed up

Best answers
WOAH they are good...but the fourth looks a bit strange in somw way (cough cough) otherwise AWSOME.

Best answers
ahhh I auta post my art.. heeh
and dude ur SECOND PIC sucks wtf? Ssj3 goku holding ssj2 vegeta by the neck, thats that for?

bah nvm, You need more work on your style, they need to look more realistic human. Youe textures on the first pic of the hair are ok.. anyways good job

Heres 1 of my animation, did the vegeta, each frame in paint brush

Vegeta going SSJ

Best answers
make ur own thread dood, its rude to go on other's threads and do that, i wouldn't want that happenin on my thread..

Best answers
Thanks for the crits no ones ever told me about my prop problem before lol so i finally have somethin to work on.

o btw the second pic is "fan art" thus it never really happended but could have because goku "could" go ssj3 when he fought vegeta in the mountains during the buu saga

Ill post some more of my drawings later ( i will pay more attention to details and props:fight:

Best answers
yeah vrooly is the best one but u need to fix the faces theres this boy in my school if i had a scanner i`ll show u his work he did and vegeta powering up in front of me cuz i thought he was tracing but he could draw way better he`ll kill u in drawing so ur lucky i don`t have a scanner

Best answers
he draws everthing almost perfect he does the lighting too!
so i`ll tell him to scan em and send them to me so i can put em up

Best answers
Flawless ... Don't Post Twice,Just edit your first post.:] :yes:

BTW: That SSJ3 Goku looks the best and it really good compared to a ref pic.I can't draw for ****.I gotta stick with stick figures:]

Best answers
look epedemic shut the scrambled eggs! up i do what i want and u can`t controll me ha ha ha ha ha oh and u could draw but the not the face because it looks smushed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok peace chicken greace u smell like a beast

Best answers
Hmmm I'm Not Stalking I'm Just bored...
Oh yeah and mods don't ban my IP becuz of him.:]

Back on topic : The Bottom Drawing the faces need to be outgrown.:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now now guys, keep it friendly or I will have to break out the hurt.

Brolly is by far the best. The first pic with a ref pic is very nice though. Cool colouring!

Best answers
They all look nice but seriously those proportions are horrible keep it at

Best answers
faces too small compared to the body .....work on ur porportioning...thats the only thing that needs serious work

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All of the pics look in some way like you've stretched out the characters bodies. It especially looks this way in the last one, where Vegeta's head is abnormally small, but his neck is freaking huge! I'd work on your proportions the most, because it looks like that's the only thing that really needs to catch up with the rest of your skills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom