Some of my best sigs ever.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, since I've been away for a long time, my siggin' skillz have improved a bit. Here's three of my little biatches:

CRIT!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, actually, the first one uses the name Hitsug@ya. A bleach character. I don't like these sigs that much. Crappy backgrounds IMO.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If they didn't all look pretty much the same, I would agree that you've improved. But, fail... 3/10 for the first one, 5/10 for the other two.

Edit: LionHeart, I'm going to laugh right in your face when you get owned by a mod for avoiding the swear filter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I rendered the first one myself, and rendering is something I am not adept at >_>. And yeah, guess I forgot about the swear filter xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If they didn't all look pretty much the same, I would agree that you've improved. But, fail... 3/10 for the first one, 5/10 for the other two.

Edit: LionHeart, I'm going to laugh right in your face when you get owned by a mod for avoiding the swear filter.
>_> I couldn't have said what was filtered then.And yes I know the name of the character , he just had ass in his name, that's all that I pointed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Out of the 3, i like the 3rd best.
You have improved a lot in my opinion, just keep at it!

1st one is too grainy, and you should try to blend hitsu***a in it, and especially take off that inner shadow.

In the 2nd you should also try to blend it. Change the colors too. Try something like green.

3rd one is ok, but you should take out from that render this outer glow.

Mess out with the renders, and see where it goes.

Hope this helps.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They all looks the same...switch it up a bit don't use the same looking background everytime.

And work on blending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom