Some New Red Steel Vids, Game looks much better

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://gonintendo.com/?p=6648

The controls seem a lot better than what was shown at E3, it actually looks playable now. I'm still holding my judgement until a review comes in and I can play it myself, but it at least looks promising.

Best answers
Hands On review --->Review

The game looks pretty fun, I'm still torn wether or not to get it though.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's a preview man, and I don't trust IGN at all... They were the ones who were going on about how the new controls for Metriod were amazing when nearly every other site was still iffy on it.

Best answers
There it is, the only launch title for the Wii, that actually interest me. And yet, after all this time, even now, it still doesn't look as promising, as I had initially hoped(IMO). On top of that, Nintendo's inexcusable, erroneous, region-free announcement, won't make things any better. I guess i'll be stuck, with that introduction title; The game that comes along with the Wii itself(Wii Sports), sadly. That should hold me though, atleast until "Super Swing Golf", comes out a month afterwards.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've got it pre-ordered just for the hell of it, i'm hoping it won't be to terrible.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm still getting it. It looks very fun. I don't care about the sword part. Just the precise gun-handling.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been watching some of the vids, and while I can admit they've done a good job with the controls, the game itself seems lacking to me. I guess its a good first endeavour, but if this were on any other system or even on pc, it would probably fail horrible. I don't think I should have to say it, but knowing some of you I'll say it anyway: Everything I just said is my opinion. Arguing with my opinion is like arguing with a dog. Its stupid and oh so wrong.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm getting it anyway. I know that it likely won't be as good as it's hyped and I know a lot about what the controller can and can't do in this game, as I've followed the game since day 1, but I'm still excited to try it, if only to show my brother that FPS can be done well on the Wii. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom