some new paintings (warth a click)

Best answers
The Samurai Warrior and Sexy Vamp are my favourites, shame about Goku's face, but, meh, who cares :p Great job, well done.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you got a very good sense of detail, but the proportions are horrible, you could be an awesome artist if you fix the proportions, i can tell u that.

also try to do much more with stuff like perspective.. only front views are boring, try to make em more "in-action"...

good luck on improving ^^

Best answers
well i can say that i know that some of my works are missprportioned but the samurai is built like this in purpes
if u can see he dont have the moast humain form but yah u r right i need to work on that and next time i will try to make them more alive :]

Best answers
The perspective is a bit skewed in some of the pictures as well. The most striking example is the samurai's right foot, the sole is at the wrong angle. It makes it look almost as if it is pointing up, instead of a continuation of the natural angle of the way he is standing. It makes that foot look really flat and 2dish, but other than that, your drawings are pretty good. I like them

Best answers
h,,, yah i see your ppoint the leg is abit blah but hmmmmm its not that bad
u know if it was a concept art only one leg would have beed detailed and the other was like a black shadow so hmmmm i guess that if it was a black shadow u probebly wouldnt have noticed that :] but what can i do i dont wana erase so i will leav it that way :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom