Some new ones some upped ones

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Check it, couple new ones, some that I updated. Enjoi

Best answers
In the green one with Rock Lee diddnt you mean the text to say "Lee" and not "Kyuubi"? ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um, no. In your sig did you mean to say Gaara and not Sakuma?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do you have no life I mean omfg I make like one sig a week if that O_O..

btw they're ok don't really like any of them particularly..

Best answers
Yeah I like just get rid ofgirls in bikinis, there are women her you know

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, all this spam and mindless crap but no C&C yet.

Kairi said:
Yeah I like just get rid ofgirls in bikinis, there are women her you know
And? When you go to the beach do you tell all the girls around you to put clothes on?

Best answers
No, I'm just saying it dumb a lot of sig now have girl in bikinis....I duno how to explain it........agh nvm

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With all these sigs you make you need your own forum :p

Good work, you keep improving

Also I finally got around to adding you to the list

Btw Kairi it's well within the forum rules to have girl in bikini's in your sig, We used to allow just covered up girls but we had to restrict it to bikini's or more and it wasn't easy making people do that. Some still try to push the line

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gaara, my best reccommendation is to slow down with the sig making.
I'm seeing lots and lots of samish looking sigs, while they look allright, just seem like a couple of filters and some brushes slapped on top.
You could try spending more time on each sig, and trying new ideas out, to give them that little bit more :)

Best answers
Gaara-Kun said:
Um, no. In your sig did you mean to say Gaara and not Sakuma?
Man I was pointing out to that you always put either your name or the name of the character in the sigs (sometimes both) so I just found it strange that you would write the name of the fox instead of your own or the character's, that was the point in my question :S

Well, i diddnt have time to give any C&C on the sigs yesterday, don't have much to say about them, IMO just that in the bikini girls sig the color of them is like strange, dunno what it is it just looks odd, i would change that a bit (I think it is blending but im not sure). Also in the Trunks sig the Trunks pic dosent look good, maybe kuz it's low quality or maybe kuz of the efects you add to him, also the font in that sig dosent look good.
The sig I most like of those is the one you seem to like too kuz you have it in your signature. The Haku one looks good too.
I double what Orion said, you should slow down a bit and work on one sig more time and develope your ideas, your sigs are normaly good imo but they all begin to look the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom