Some new models and animations, just take a look

Best answers
hello im back with some new work, thanks turk fr the help with
anotomy and the legs are just great.
*lots of love and credit to turk.
okay here we go.
Some animations here--most of them with BFP vegeta-credit for rodney, but it is about the animation anyway:
Run animations--it's my first so go easy on me
www.dragonballu.com/iconz/running.WMV
Some battle scene pretty old tho
www.dragonballu.com/iconz/realbattle.zip
Swimming animation:
www.dragonballu.com/iconz/running.WMV
Some flips:www.dragonballu.com/iconz/flip****.WMV
a fake mellee:
www.dragonballu.com/iconz/melee.WMV
Vegeta powering up:
www.dragonballu.com/iconz/vegpower.WMV
kamehameha:www.dragonballu.com/iconz/kamehameha.WMV
gallet gun-:www.dragonballu.com/iconz/galletgun.avi
Gohan- it need some comments something just isn't right at some places.

Goku:

Kid Buu:

some vegetapic:

And Trunks!!:

that's is fokes

Best answers
Thats Some great stuff Iconz, except for Vegeta's Face, (his mouth) looks a little bit weird..

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
did ersen/turk change hsi name to iconz...or is iconz ripping models again? because those models look alot like turks models that he made.....ummm....maybe develope your own style of modeling and then we can discuss problems that i see with your model.s

Best answers

first ill start with the animations (which arent too spiffy)

run: i dont even know whats going on there, his arms are clumped up too much and his legs arent even making contact with ground.

the powerup:looks like hes humping the air

flip:its pretty good, but his legs move when they dont need to in some spots, and its hard to tell where the plane is that he is pushing off of.

melee: the punches arent in the motion that a real person would use, but you got the body swinging right.

kame: what is there to say, its short and simple. anyone could make it, so you dont need crits.

realbattle: i saw it along time ago, and its horrible, and would take foreever to crit/fix.

gallit gun: looks NOTHING like gallit gun, i dont even know whats going on there.

i wont crit on the models ill just let you and X talk about that

Best answers
Models good animations wierd

Not bad iconz with the models, so damn good! Wut mod do u work for ?

Best answers
love the trunks, vegeta has wierd feet and his gloves dont go all the way up to his elbow

Best answers
Rock's man :yes:
houw do you animate ?
i wanne learn :p :yes:

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunk's hair seems a little smaller then it should be (Might just be me) but it could be a little more bushy not alot.... the style for the hair is good just too small.

Best answers
i seriously dont like that style for trunk's hair, its wierd looking, :-\ sorry ill just stop talking lol

Best answers
X read okay:) i said lots of credit to turk for helping me out
and for me letting the model to be studied etc..
as for my own style...well if you make something on the net somewhere in africa or what ever somedude has the same style anyways..*if it comes to easy anime like this.
thanks sonic for the comments and hehe yes that "real"battle thing is horrible just want to show it you know.
but the gallet gun is just as in the movie :\go downlaod that part at www.dablackgoku.com or something
Thanks :slinger, that's some render ****, no problem ingame
Thanks :mastakilla, Well thanks man..i work for dunno what mod
i got asked for like 10 mods lately and i dunno what to join
Thanks :fatman,hmm maybe it's becus ut's animated but i'll check it out
then i can tell you a few basic things
Capone: hahaha oh well i find it prety ok/cool^_^

Best answers
vegeta's feet look wierd, buu and gohan have to be alot shorter.... but otherwise beautiful work... I love it :D

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
all im saying is that you shouldn't be showing those models off. Y would u need somebody to help u with anatomy when u have millions of ref. pictures on the internet to use? Doesn't make any since man, maybe next time u actually come up with something with a bit different style then we can see how much you've improved. because all i see is turks models.

Best answers
awesome models guys, id like to see some more of that :fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I too can see a great Turk influence. Although they are good models, some proportion issue pritty much in every one. Also they dont deform all that well. The vegeta pic is evidence of that. Keep working and you will improve.

BrunO

Best answers
Areku thanks man
X sure thing dude...peace
thanks efx and bruno

Best answers
Alright. I agree with X. Those are dead ringers for Turks.... but about 3 to 6 months ago I think. Those models suffer from some serious proportional problems. Also, they only have recognition to back them up. All of them, more so all but Goku, are bland and have no real character to them. The definition is reminiscent, but it fails where it shouldn't.

IconZ, I think you need to respect yourself a little more. You're getting sloppy. I haven't always known you to be "amazing", but I've seen you do better than that and I expect more. Also, you shouldn't let mod offers go to your head. Stick with ONE mod and have maybe one or two on the side. Dont try to focus on 3 or 4 projects at a time, because you will more than likely do horrible work for all of them. You couldn't even guess how many different mods have asked me to join up with them. The few I did join I quickly left because I couldn't concentrate fully on those jobs. The fact that you can say that you dont know what mod you did those for... dissapoints me greatly.

In short, devote yourself to something and stick with it. If you see something worth while then go for it, but dont be swayed by 10 other offers.

Best answers
SS_vegeta..now you mention it your right
i lost it..i was great back at the days remember cyborg etc
they where like THE models back in the days..
but man time have changed i got sucky-sloppy
but hey you gonna see some good work from me and i only am
DBU from now one thanks ss_veg that was some good "speech"
VerY MotVaTing!

oh and the models are for DBU i knew that..so no need to be dissapointed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom