Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i like some and others need work

• U SUCK!!!!

• Total voters
Best answers
I dont think these have been suggeted so

i think there should be 2 flying modes fighting and runing the one now would be fighting and the running one should be your body strait with your arms behind u like in the show u would go triple speed and it would take triple the energy flying takes

next i think that when u go super sayin until u reach perfect transformation it should lower your energy at a stedy but slow rate

also i think this would be a very little thing but like diablo 2 if anyone has played on line u can push a button on the keypad and the player will say something like "here" or "DIE" just my toughts what do u think

Best answers
taunts have been suggested.

the running thing i disagree with. While running and flying should both be faster, running shouldnt cost any ki at all. the reason flying has a ki cost is because the actual art of flying requies somebody to actually release it from their body to float. The episode where Videl tries to fly will confirm that.

Best answers
no no no when i ment running i ment fleeing while flying like when krillen does solar flare and then hales ass k

TeZ

Best answers
swoop
easy as that

all u need to do is target someone with melee and swoop AWAY from them. works fine, u just need to target someone else every 3 seconds or so, but by that time you're on the other side of the map

Best answers
As i've said a couple times in a few topics, i think that people should be able to swoop while not locked on as well as the swoop being continuous, no stops.

That's the best way to do it imo.

Best answers
the swoop only stops when you are close to the guy. (if you go back and check the manual, it says that if ur close to the enemy you don't swoop, just hit him right away.

Best answers
Are you kidding? If you're traveling across the entire length of the map say, you'll stop occasionally. If you wanna stop during the swoop, you should just tap the left button like you normally would.

Best answers
yes you can stop, i was saying it only stops *automaticaly* when you are close to the guy .. but yes you can stop it if you left click again.

the swoop being continuous, no stops.
i thought you were saying they shouldn't stop automatically when you are close to the guy ...

Best answers
Well you're wrong. It doesnt stop automatically when you are close to someone it stops after either a certain time periof od swooping or a certain distance. I happen to agree with him your swoop houldnt stp unless you left click or right click to attack.

Best answers
Yea, what morrone said :)

It's annoying when it does that, it needs to be continous.

Best answers
well my swoop only stops if i am close to the enemy (i.e. we both swoop at each other and we both miss, and suddenly we both stop) or when the enemy is de-targeted. it never stops automatically for any other reason. i am 99.99% sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom