some naruto models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
thought id post some of my later models,...please gimme some crits on wuts making it not look nice,...

Best answers
i think the hair on both could use a little skinning so its not just the shading giving it... shading.

JTR

Best answers
They are both really good.. But something is bugging me about the faces...
Dosent really looks like Jiraiya and Orochimaru..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the eyes are to big on the blonde/wite dude ( damit wats his name >_<)

sirken

S
ye and he can use a gigger hair like ssj3 hair but short and puffy

Best answers
u nailed Orochimaru but the other 1 doesnt look like Jiraiya he needs longer hair and the face needs to be tweaked but other then that they are pro

PRJ

Best answers
Offtopic: That is Spam Trunks!
Ontopic: Yea they look pretty much like they should be,but not the face,they look kinda...Big Eyes? >_<
Oh and i think Jiraiya was a bit thicker :tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
prj ultimate trunks askt wat is it so it isnt spam so it makes a part of your post spam ;)

ultimate trunks this is from a tv show called naruto.

Edited out illegal content. Warez talk is not allowed here. You should know better. ~Majin Prince

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can i ask why you chose to use cel shaded renders but skin them with realtime shading?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't remember Orochimary having lips o_O

Best answers
oh the cel shading,..wel for the jiraya iumm,...well i wanna get better at skinning so i tried to do shaing n stuff,..~_~ thas my second skin,...but like the hair looks awfull with the smooth shading on,..well now i figured out how to fix taht,..^^ accually i figured it out just now,..while writing this,...^^ so thanx for asking that,..i might go back n fix that some time.......

the orochimaru,..well him there wasn't really any reason why i made him like that,..i just took a celshaded render and i was too lazy to make a smooth shaded one so i didn't bother ,..but if you really want one,..i can make one for you o_O

Best answers
omg Im so pissed!!! how come all the Naruto models gets all the pro modelers? omfg
this is looking so good, maybe its cause I like the show so much Im blinding with it lol
seriously!!!

now like what others already said - ermm... make Jiyara's Face a lil fatter, but not really fat,
just more full, less like oruchimaru's!!!
(so many freaggen Naruto models!!!
playing the newcoming Naruto mod shouldn't be any less then OVERWHELMING!!! - like I am atm woooow)

btw - how long have you been modeling?

plus - how come all the Naruto based latest models modeler's are using such great refs?
and if so (or is it just natural talent) then where are those refs to get from?

Best answers
pro modeller?? :] far from it ^^ makes me feel good though

how long i've been modelling,...when i made those,...for aobut 4 months,...
i jus cam back to modelling from a long ass break. no it's been about a year and 1 month,..but like i'v eonly accually modelled for aobut 4 of those months

as for refs,...can't say my refs where that great....i just used different screen shot from the anime,...i only used a ref properly for the face....i get them from google

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
even though its your own thread, this threads last post before yours took place in august of last year, it was very well a dead thread

and as the rules state, dead threads ARE NOT to be revived,

/closinated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom