some muzis sugestions

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I was thinking about the melee so i was thinking about this when you melee some one a muzic will start and it will stop and the enemy it's dead , Like in The Prince of Percia but here will be the muzic form evry saga like if you melee whit vegeta you will hear Vegeta's song

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's pointless, because most Melee battles don't last very long.

And are you talking about simple melee or advanced melee? Because how would you make it work for simple melee, where people have the freedom to go wherever they want? How would it work? What if another person steps into range? Does the music change to suit that new person, or stay the same?

I don't mean to sound rude, John, but you should put some more thought into your suggestions. This is just kind of useless and you haven't even really given much thought to how this would work in-game.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would get annoying as you won't focus on just one character at a time. Might also cause lag issues since the server has to keep switching music.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
I think it's pointless, because most Melee battles don't last very long.

And are you talking about simple melee or advanced melee? Because how would you make it work for simple melee, where people have the freedom to go wherever they want? How would it work? What if another person steps into range? Does the music change to suit that new person, or stay the same?

I don't mean to sound rude, John, but you should put some more thought into your suggestions. This is just kind of useless and you haven't even really given much thought to how this would work in-game.
Not just for melee even for beam's , and if on other person steps in rage the muzic stop's a rage muzic and then the muzic star's again , the muzic will stop only if it stop's it will be like an auto mp3player
(I don't mean to sound rude,Shiyojin Rommyu, but why do you write so small ?)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What about people who like to play music in the background? The game's music would interfere with that. It'd be kind of annoying.

And what kind of music would you use? You can't use DBZ's music because that's copyrighted stuff. You also can't use music from CDs for the same reason. The Team would have to create all-new music just for this.

Seems like kind of a waste of time to me, honestly. It doesn't really add much to the gameplay, if you think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom