Some more transformations could be in 1.3

Best answers
Everyone knows all the transformations that are going to be in 1.3 right? Well have you noticed some characters could have more transformations. Here's the list they have now:
Goku: SS1, SS2, SS3
Gohan: SS1, SS2
Krillin: Mystic Krillin
Piccolo: Takes off cape
Frieza: 2nd form, 3rd form, final form
Trunks: SS1, USS1
Vegeta: SS1, USS1, Majin Vegeta
Cell: Imperfect form, Perfect form
Buu: Evil Buu, Super Buu, Kid Buu

Now here's transformations they could add:
Goku: None
Gohan: None
Krillin: Unlock Potential (before Mystic Krillin)
Piccolo: Fuse with Nail, Fuse with Kami (both take place after he takes off cape)
Frieza: None
Trunks: SS2 (transformed to SS2 when baby Trunks became older on the last episode)
Vegeta: USS1 (they don't really need to add this)
Cell: None
Buu: None

For Krillin when he transforms to unlock potential he gets the armour suit from Namek.
Piccolo basically powers up every time he transforms and maybe could get the regeneration ability for his fuse with Kami.
Trunks could use that extra transformation.
They don't really need to add another transformation to Vegeta unless they want to.

These other transformations could make people happier, the more the marrier.

Best answers
heh i see wut ur sayin about transes but they should be

Goku: ssj,ssj2,ssj3
Piccolo: take off cape, sync wit nail,fuse wit kami to become super namek
gohan: ssj,ssj2
krillin: unlock potential,mystic krillin
vegeta: ssj,ussj,ssj2/majin
trunks: ssj,uss,uss2 (note future tunks never went ssj2 he was stronger cus of his near death experience and cus of the trainin in the hyperbolic time chamber)

cell: imperfect form,perfect form, (debateable about super perfect form)
buu: evil buu,super buu,kid buu
frieza: form 1, form2, form 3, form 4 (debateable form 5)

or somthing like that that way most characters have at least 2 transes a piece i guess for balancing purposes.

if piccolo only takes off his cape no ones gonna use him cus he wont be much stronger really.

trunks needs that extra trans
krillin would be alot more balanced wit those 2 transes

this way its no imbalance like it was in 1.2 where everyone picked the same 3 or 4 people all the time. and this way youd get more of a variety of characters seen ingame (although all youll prolly see in 1.3 is a whole bunch of gokus tryna get ssj3 and spam ;/ ) but at least this way all characters will be able to compete wit each other

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ultra SSJ wasn't a trans. Well not ascending to the next level. It should have it's own button (how about c) and to descend v. It could raise pl and lower speed. Every player could do it. Well except Krillen and Buu. Piccolo and Cell have bulked up in the series but I'm not sure about the other 2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks never went SS2.

Unlock Potential Krillin = Mystic Krillin, same thing with a different name.

Best answers
yea ravendust ur right unlock potential and mystic krillin are the same thing i completely forgot. and if u look up i didnt say ss2 he never went that form i said uss2. everyone knos that exists.

and to the 2nd son ussj is a transfomation and so is uss2 they said it in the episodes sooo many times ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah sorry Neji, he said it and you said otherwise, you were right, I was just clarifying. You were also correct about the USS forms.

I also think the suggestion on Piccolo's trans is a good idea.

The 1.3 trans:

Ginyu buddied with Recoome, Burter and Guldo (no Jeice :()
#18 buddied with #17
Tien - Meditation

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Tien - Meditation
Meditation? What about four arms or Chouzu(however you spell his name.) buddy system?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom