some indy art..

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

well I just made this... I'm trying to get a new style wich is more my own style, not too trendwhore anymore, more a mix of different styles.

However it's hard to do ad change a style, I don'know any effects for ir really... so I'm just trying.. trying to come up with something nice, it might not be the best, but yea I like it, hope that there are some more ppl who like it

grtz Naz

Best answers
its nicely done i like the yellow glow... but you could find a better pic of Trunks he is a litttle blured

Best answers
like i said before, it looks just like something spin would made, its a worn out look.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very very nice! I love it. I think the style is very original, and very impressive.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by sonic834
like i said before, it looks just like something spin would made, its a worn out look.
I will always stand in the shadow of spin no matter what I do. 75% of this forum looks bad compared to SPin, he's just the best, at many things. Idon't know about the worn-out look but if u say so. I just hoped that someone like you could rate a work as a work and not as a style..

however thanks for the comments ppl, keep the c&c coming :)

Retired
Best answers
I disagree..you cant compare naz' style with spin's.

I dont think they look alike, and certainly a lot of people arent any worse than spin. spin just had a style that people liked. that doesnt mean no one can become better. I think that piece or art you showed is nice, and surpasses some of spin's techniques, and at the same time, it doesnt. what i'm trying to say, is that people have their own style, you cant always compare.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I agree with Judge. I mean, SOme of his other stuff did look like SPiN's but this one does not. As you can see there are lines, This was one thing SPiN only used like once.

The only thing that looks alike in this image is the text, In a way. Not really though.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Agreeing with both Judge and Spitfire, I'm going to move on to some criticism. One thing with that whole loading deal...would a system really load in white and yellow with a black border around it's text? In my opinion it should be much smaller, maybe with more content, not so much in the way, and probably all one color. Make it really look like a system of sorts is loading.. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom