some ideas

Best answers
Here some of my ideas:

- Tag Team moves so people from the same team can do attacks together( i dont mean beams i mean melee )

- When some1 is charching a Spirit Bomb u can help him charge it

- Something like in DragonBall Budokai(PS2) that u fight very fast

- Give some1 health like Goku dit in the Frieza Saga, he gave frieza some energy when he was almost dead

- The higher ur Ki the more/bigger stones come when u load up

- Shoot a beam with 2 persons like goku and vegeta did in the buu saga( i know u can already do that but it wil be cooler if u do it like goku and vegeta did )

- When some1 shoots a ball that u can grab it and when u are on the ground u can run with it and trow it back and that the person who shoots it can try to push it ur way

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) great thread title, it really tells us what you have in terms of your great ideas.
2) im pretty sure EVERY single one of your "ideas" have been suggested before

*cough*
*cough*

just so im on-topic so to speak lets look at this

- Tag Team moves so people from the same team can do attacks together( i dont mean beams i mean melee )

you can already pretty much do that, its not exactly fair...

no.... just... no....

..... i dont get it... is it slow now?

- Give some1 health like Goku dit in the Frieza Saga, he gave frieza some energy when he was almost dead

throw someone a sensu bean, done.
no one would give up their own HP to give to someone else, its a *gasp* RESPAWN game.

pointless.

- Shoot a beam with 2 persons like goku and vegeta did in the buu saga( i know u can already do that but it wil be cooler if u do it like goku and vegeta did )

too hard to code, rather time consuming for both the team and the players.

- When some1 shoots a ball that u can grab it and when u are on the ground u can run with it and trow it back and that the person who shoots it can try to push it ur way

this is the only one thats not half bad, but you know what. ive suggested something simmilar, it didint go to well with the team, and yours isnt exactly clear as to what you want. i said that if you block an attack (ball type) you can hold it and throw it at a later time.

did i mention all of your ideas have been suggested before?

Best answers
Well i love the double team one that would be sweet. And the vegeta and goku style blast would be sweet as well and the ki ball catch would be awesome

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain had his time ... now it's mine

- Tag Team moves so people from the same team can do attacks together
he already said it ... it would be unfair ... in ESF you won't have much chances in a 2on1 ... also you would have to press exactly in same time same keys (like in DBZ) ... it's already unfair enough currently

yes ... because all others helped Goku when he charged a SB ... charging a SB doesn't need KI ... why help him ???

do you know that ESF is based on HL ??? ... ESF is already fast enough

as Pain said .. yes of course ... if your teammate would have low HP ... you would give him from yours ??? you can respawn within seconds ...

the current rocks are just sprites ... it you make them bigger, they would look ugly ... then you would have to make them models ... then it looks like friezas telekinesis ...
eye candies aren't such important for the next releases ... maybe anywhen

would be too much to code/ animate(/ 2D art) just for this effect ... you can shoot 2on1 ... just do it ...
it's just an eye-candy, too

no ... why would you run with a ball in your hand ??? ... Goku did it once ... the it was just a ki ball ... I don't think anybody would be able to hold a BigBang/ Finishing Buster/ KameTorpedo/ SpiritBomb/ ScatterBeam/ ShieldAttack in one hand ... the only this would be KiBlast and Generetic beam ... there's no need to grab them because you can charge them yourself within 2 seconds

I also think most has been suggested before

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom