Some eye candy

Discord Member
Best answers
1 Well.......you now have the tracks on blockstruggle......it'd be cool if you added a similar efect when you kick a guy on the floor and then he is "sliding" on the floor

2 It would be cool aswell if you put the dust on impact....when you kick someone in the floor or a wall.......
When you dash from the ground and when your dashing near ground etc....

3 Well this one is for perfect transes......well lets say you have a perfect trans level.......and it would be cool if you could powerup and hit z and then BOOM explosion your ssj xD

I realise most of these stuff could be added easily after the FX script is finished
Still i wanted to post this........

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
1 Well.......you now have the tracks on blockstruggle......it'd be cool if you added a similar efect when you kick a guy on the floor and then he is "sliding" on the floor
Nice idea actually.

2 It would be cool aswell if you put the dust on impact....when you kick someone in the floor or a wall.......
When you dash from the ground and when your dashing near ground etc....
This was in ESF v1.0 and v1.1, I am not sure if this is still in v1.2.x but I don't think so. (I don't know because I never use and or used it myself because the heavily lags). You have no idea how much FPS (Frame Per Second) it takes. With other words, your game will lag badly.

3 Well this one is for perfect transes......well lets say you have a perfect trans level.......and it would be cool if you could powerup and hit z and then BOOM explosion your ssj xD
Explosion your super saiyan? Like a special effect?

Discord Member
Best answers
3.....yes a special efect.....

But lets get back to the 2nd one........actually there is several plugins with this feature.......and it doesnt lagg at all.......

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe for you but in v.1.0/1.1 I remember it was a problem for some users and it crashed servers.
It's a nice effect but it's not worth adding if it eats that much FPS for low spec PC users.

I like the 1st idea, I would suggest to make a nicer texture too, something like ground rubble, more fancy =P but it's a nice addition.

About the 3rd idea, I think the team already has some ideas to make the transformations more fancy with effects and all, but they havent reached to that part yet I believe, all in due time but it is a cool idea.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the first and second idea, but the third is already in the game... When you get to perfect trans, it makes a kind of explosion.

Discord Member
Best answers
No.......I mean when u are powering up and you have the needed PL you can just hit Z while powering up and boom some FX and your ssj but you still keep powering up........
Hope i made some sense xD

Best answers
No.......I mean when u are powering up and you have the needed PL you can just hit Z while powering up and boom some FX and your ssj but you still keep powering up........
Hope i made some sense xD
that makes a lot more sense then what you said before, your saying that at perfect level you would be able to transform while your gathering ki

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No hes saying to charge the turbo up to the trans PL and youll be able to trans >.>

Atleast thats how i understand it.

Discord Member
Best answers
FOR CRYING OUT LOUD..........
evirustheslaye is right..........thats what i meant

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if you ask me the way it is now is better. Turbo = no transformation. Allthough i would agree with that idea that once ones PL (without turbo) reaches perfect trans. You should be able to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom