Some ESF questions

Simply some greatass
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Greetings fellow esf users/fans. I must say I have taken a long break from gaming. I remember 7 years ago when I was in middle school, going to the cyber cafe and playing esf. I see the esf final content and it looks amazing, I must ask is all this footage really the hl1 engine? If so that is freaking cool and the teasers really are a tease. How would one actually get acess to the closed beta for real input? Also in the current esf, how does one fly into you smash you teleport smash you again like 3 times? I swear it's like aimbot.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Yea, everything (final) is being done on half-life 1. And the only way to play and test the inteam is to be a beta testers or by joining the team.

As the triple melee, you really have to teleport fast to kick them again. And or kick them again when they are rolling on the ground. It requires some practice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On a side-note, on normal servers you can't hit someone three times without bouncing them off of an object.

Simply some greatass
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Lol, man esf is so much funner than ps3 titles or other dbz series. Quite hard though, I played the version before this one where the combat was different. I imagine getting on the beta team is no easy matter, lol. Is there a page for fan art? Because I can physically draw dbz characters extremely well.

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
On a side-note, on normal servers you can't hit someone three times without bouncing them off of an object.
Agree: But you can only hit them 2 times if you were at-least faster then that. If only they're not far away you can also do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom