some esf ideas

Best answers
some of these ideas may have been suggested so just bare with me n dont flame
1)when swooping to some one and the locked on person teleports the lock-on should be deactivated, it only makes sense cause if someone dissapears out of thin air how would u still go at full speed towards them?! thats how it works in the cartoon

2)when teleporting, if you do the normal tap teleport button+direction it should take way less Ki, also if you hold the teleport button longer you should be able to teleport farther at the cost of some real Ki. in dragonball when a huge beam is heading towards someone they cant block it so they can only teleport away far enough to avoid it.

3)teleport speed, i think the lower ur power level the the slower ur teleport speed should be. dont get it? let me explain. in dragonball sometimes when a lower level fighter will fight someone who is way stronger they will try to teleport only to find out that the stronger one already teleported to their direction and is ready to launch an attack. how can this be done? the best way to do this is have an after image trail of the fighter, the lower the PL the more trails, the higher the pl the less trails, possibly none. (this one may not be that important but still just a suggestion)

4)(i posted this before but just incase some people didnt see this)the current melee system is ok, and i heard of the improvements soon to be added cant wait, but i would like to add something new aswell, this will benefit the advance melee users. Its similar to the idea of dbz:legends for the ps1.

when u melee someone u can follow them to the direction u sent them flying to if you press the corresponding buttons at the right time (teleport+swoop), thus making you teleporting to their position and are able to melee them again connecting a combo! thing is that before u can connect a hit u will trail them for half a sec and the melee animation will slow down, because this will be used for the person being meleed to counter attack if they do it right. there can only be a certain amount of hits connecting cause this will use up a lot of Ki for teleporting alone and melee them aswell, to a non super saiyan or lower form i'd say about 3 hits max, but as your level rises ur ki would rise and allowing for more hits to connect.

defending against this move? works just like in legends,when u are melee up or down or to the the side before they are able to connect another hit u must time ur block presicely, blocking at the moment of impact will allow you to teleport anyside you want to. this counter allows you to teleport and melee at the same time meaning you can combo them also. but this can be counter just like the other melee allowing for almost unlimited countering, but this will take up lots of Ki so there will be an end to it,also this would be very cool to watch!

5)(this was also posted before)
i think the current freeza disk doesnt live up to the control the anime does so i have an idea that would work.

before u start to charge for ur disk, i think a secondary fire SHOULD put in in 1st person mode, but this first person mode you should be able to move the disk at will, as if you were the disk, that is way better than the cirrent disk!

the downside is that while ur in the 1st person mode with the disk ur open to attack from al sides, and once you get hit u go back to regular 3rd person mode n lose the disk. also since u are using the disk you will ALWAYS appear in the scouter making you everyones target. also will loose lots of Ki for secondary attack so it will drain after you have been using it for awhile.

6)last suggestion but probably has been mention many times , when u transform you should be able to get more moves on the list, like vegita does. picolo does do a mouth blast i remember, and krillin does that weird attack where one fireball splits to four! freeza has double disk, gohan should get a super tackle like he did to raditz, cell n piccolo needs regeneration like buu, goku should get his real teleport move and should be able to teleport while doing CERTAIN beams, vegita needs that kamikaze move he did to buu but killed him, also people like buu needs their own color Ki blast like their generic beams lol

what do you all think? good?bad? why or why not?sorry for making it so long lol

Best answers
I would think that are all nice ideas
I would like to add some

1)Trunks uses his sword
2)in ssj3 they shouldnt have an aura
i think its like that in the series
3)ability to hide your powerlevel
4)Krillin his disk would split into four small ones like he did against frieza
5)adding androids
6)you cant see androids on your scouter
7)Cell has to steal his attacks during the game
8) android 19 and 20 should suck energy out of people
9)dueling
10)people should be able to share energy
11) when out of energy fight with live
12) breakable maps
13) going into buildings on maps

i think the teleport thing is nice
when you get stronger you should be able to control it better

Best answers
ohh i like number 7 thats a new one!the last 2 would cause hl to slow down though nice ideas some are certain to be added like the androids. what is dueling?

Best answers
Dueling like in Jedi Knight 2 where you and another player can have a private duel amoungst yourselves without interferece. It was cool in Jedi Knight but I don't think it would be good in ESF. Being hit from behind is a part of the game.

Best answers
Sir, your lack of the ability to type full words is disturbing, but anyway, Frieza disk is just find the way it is, I have a hard time dodging it if i don't see it come as soon as the guy shoots it.

I love the idea that cell has to steal his attack, That'd be alot better then it is currently.

Teleport is just fine the way it is.

Cell? he should be able to steal life maybe. but piccolo definitly.

yeah, Where is piccolos mouth blast?

Goku needs some new attacks, I'd like to see trunks have a new beam blast.

And krillins attack where he shoots out 2+ beams is there, hit 3twice, or 2? one of the buttons twice it'll bring it up.

Best answers
lol i dont lack the ability to type full words, i got used to chatting with shorter words. makes life easier! hmm i didnt know that krillin can do that that damn it my mistake lol

Best answers
I think the idea for regen and mouth blast for piccolo is awsome! plus I would like to see maybe a faster regen for a higher level? just a suggestion.
trunks needs more moves, I mean the little hand swashing thing is cool but he needs more moves than the burning attack even if they were not in the toon(this is a game ya know;/ )
another thing (maybe im stupid and I dont know enough about DBZ) but i think that goku should not lose his spirit bomb when he lv's up, or at least gain another attack(like a super spiffy melee attack) or maybe a cheeseburger throw? ok maybe not...:D

Best answers
I think that trunks's burning attack is false because in the show he that attack against frieza but it isn't a beam at all it just a ball that he shoots at him.

Best answers
i liked the idea of teleport speeds being slower for lower PL people. (original post says lower 'ki' which is a bit confusing, but i think you meant lower PL)

the teleport now is simply fast moving, so fast you cannot see it. at least thats what some mods said before the beta was released... and in game you can't teleport THROUGH things, but of course this might just be programmed like that. If teleport is programmed just as super fast movement then making lower PL people "teleport" slower should be no probs.

And I don't think it would disadvantage them greatly, even if it did it wouldn't be for long with the server PL balancing. And also when you put on turbo your PL raises, thus you would teleport faster. Sounds like a good idea to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom