Some doodling

Best answers
To practice my Toriyama styled drawing, I thought I'd have a go at drawing some animals.

Note: If you see any lines drawn that shouldn't be there, you should know that all this was drawn with blue ink, during class So all of this was on pure luck, no chance of erasing. That's also way some of them suck (dog, lion's left eye, chipmunk, panda bear, and so on ;D )

I would love to get some opinions :]

Best answers
looks good, especially for doodles during class. Cant find anything wrong with it personally, I think they all look pretty darn good.

I'd love to see one of your drawing if you actually sat down at home and tried to do something.

Best answers
Well I woun't cg those cuz the lines are to shabby
but if you want to try it out... go ahead.

Also if you have a suggestion for another creature. Please tell me.
I'd like to get some more excercise

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice work :] meh likes teh dinosaur, and the saiyan looks cool ^_^ pitty he's killing a poor teddy bear.... in Y-fronts o_O... heheheh, pretty cool anyway, his legs look a little off though, the position and perspective of them cud be a bit better, but its mostly good :D, i like the drawings, keep it up i wanna see more :p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>< i thought he was wearing sum kinda underwear o_O..... and dude, thanks for the compliment, but im no1 special, there are many people much better than me :]

Best answers
Well yeah the teddy is... I screwed up the head so I made 'em a rediculous body and killed 'em... He deserved to die!

Best answers
*Bump*

Tried drawing some creatures others suggested... and failed more or less.
Who would've thought drawing cows was so hard.
I'm sticking to my own imagination next time.
Still the challenge of not being able to erase was fun to do.
It's good practice. Trying to draw flawless

Oh and the guy is supposed to be sephiroth, kinda messed up :S

Bolteh2

B
you need to be more confident when you put your pen down...

and all the doodles miss 1 thing... anatomy

only one i kinda like is the panda with the underwear... cuz thats cartoonish and doesnt really need anatomy

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks awsome to me, And bolteh, if you think his drawings are bad due to anatomy, then maybe i should post my work, you would wanna warn me just for posting cuz it would look like spam, in other words i suck. I would have to say i like the cheetah and the dinosaur. those 2 are my favs

Best answers
Bolteh said:
you need to be more confident when you put your pen down...
Well confident is something I was not, because drawing animals is new to me.
And thanks for your criticism I appreciate it. Allthough I know anatomy is the main flaw. I don't fully master the human anatomy, so animals are totally out of the picture...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom