Some dbz pics I sketched

Simply some greatass
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

Lol I haven't drawn in about 8 years, however when I was younger dbz was my favorite anime to draw. I drew both goku's back to back about 2 weeks ago and gohan I am working on currently. His eyes are by far the hardest to draw, they are always tiny and odd shaped versus goku's. Wonder if his are hard to code for esf!

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Considering you haven't drawn in a good while, not too shabby. However, there are a few things that need tweaking - generally proportions. SSJ4 Goku's chest seems oddly large and high up, he's leaning in a pretty weird way. SSJ Goku's generally fine, his neck looks a little twisted and his right arm is tiny in comparison to the left. Gohan's eyes are looking out of the page, it might look a little better following his arm.

Keep at it, there are a few things you need to take into consideration but you're on the right track!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice pics, but this is something for the art section, not fan fics ;)

Ima move it over for you.

Simply some greatass
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thanks guys, all in all these were never perfected pieces. If you look up the pic of goku will see he stands at an angle and that's why his arms that way. Ssj4 is just easy to draw so I never fixed him lol

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The proportions are a bit off and the 2nd picture you messed up the perspective. Also i see you're like me when it comes to arms and feet :p

Anyway nice job, keep practicing

Simply some greatass
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Funny you mention his feet, I had to freestyle them lmao. I shoulda looked up the same pic not cutoff to make them look right. As for the arms I like them :D looks like goku to me :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Funny you mention his feet, I had to freestyle them lmao. I shoulda looked up the same pic not cutoff to make them look right. As for the arms I like them :D looks like goku to me :p
I meant fists/palms.. the fingers are bloody hard to draw.

Upon closer inspection of the second drawing i noticed a large flaw. Your feet are positioned unnaturally from the rest of the body and are out of the initial perspective. First problem is that while the upper body is in a 3/4 perspective the feet look like they're in the straight front perspective if you know what i mean. And the second is that the size of the right foot(Goku's left) is smaller than the left(Goku's right) however the closer foot should be a bit longer and larger.

Oh and also the i think that the lower line of the nose should be drawn a a few degrees higher

I like the shading and the ripped clothes detail, those are something i never can get right.
Anyway show us some more :p

Simply some greatass
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

Im thinking I may draw in the lines of the kamehameha. Easier said than done to make it look effective, probably my favorite moment in dbz history right here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom